Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2546169 on Jul 20, 2008

I have been using Stevia for 3 years. This is the best I have tried. Even my husband who is very sensitive to the bitter aftertaste of stevia is very impressed with this product.

Pure White Stevia Extract - 1 oz.

Posted by Reviewer3098249 on Aug 17, 2008

You truly need a pinch of this product for a sweet taste. This will go a long way, because of it's purity. Highly recommend!!

NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer1953273 on Sep 02, 2008

Great Product-will continue to use

Victor Mayes

Posted by vic-Japan on Oct 02, 2008

This product is great. I use much less than recommended and find it is sweet enough for my coffees. I would say that it is going to work out very economical - much more so than other Stevia products that I have had. And the taste is excellent, no lingering aftertaste or bitterness. Great service from iHerb as usual.

this stuff is sweet

Posted by Reviewer1014753 on Nov 03, 2008

we like this alot

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Nov 17, 2008

I think this is one of the best tasting stevia brands. A little goes a long way.

Nu Naturals Pure Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2850308 on Nov 20, 2008

This is the best stevia extract on the market! Mellow flavor, without the zing of other stevias. I use it in EVERYTHING! Baking, cereals, tea, yogurt...just a tiny bit is all you need. Just like salt...just a touch enhances the flavor, too much ruins it. This brand is definitely 5 Star.

Lynne

Posted by Reviewer2320208 on Dec 22, 2007

Nice and sweet but not bitter

I love iHerb.com.

Posted by Reviewer1946633 on Dec 27, 2007

I am soooooo happy with my order! I have found my new favorite online ordering site. No more expensive health food store for me.

iHerb Rocks! NuStevia too!

Posted by Reviewer2124989 on Jan 15, 2008

Extremely fast shipping as well as a great price for this wonderful product. Couldn't be happier.