Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Aug 11, 2009

I first heard of this product from a friend. It is a wonderful product. It is very concentrated so that it takes only a very small amount to sweeten a 1 gallon piture of tea (or whatever you are drinking). But, of course, iherb beats others' prices. It only costs half of what my friend paid to get hers locally. I definitely recommend!

No bitterness

Posted by bonnie0128 on Aug 14, 2009

This is a great stevia extract. There is no bitterness (unless you use too much) and it is even more concentrated than other stevia extracts that I have tried.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2631998 on Aug 21, 2009

This sweetener is great. It took a while to get used to the taste. There is a slightly different taste to it. But once I got used to it, I love it. It's really sweet, and all natural.

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1878794 on Aug 31, 2009

NuNaturals stevia is by far the best. It has no bitterness and dissolves instantly unlike some others. A tiny bit goes a long way.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2086279 on Sep 09, 2009

Tastes great and a tiny bit goes a LONG way

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer2505410 on Sep 10, 2009

great quality. perfect for making low sugar treats

Excellent flavor

Posted by Reviewer1849377 on Oct 01, 2009

This is my favorite stevia product ever. Pure, unadulterated sweetness with no trace of bitterness or 'herbyness'. I use tiny little measuring spoons so that I don't oversweeten my tea.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1428333 on Oct 09, 2009

I really like this, and very economical when bought this way.

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1682363 on Oct 15, 2009

I love it. I've been using Stevia, but I now have switched to the NuNaturals brand. I think it's less bitter.

NuNaturals NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract 1 oz

Posted by Reviewer1285846 on Dec 08, 2009

This product is very good, in terms of both flavor and food compatibility . This is pure stevia extract, not a maltodextrin-diluted powder mixture, so it is very concentrated. As long as you don't use too much at a time, it is not bitter, as many stevia products are. It dissolves easily in liquid. NuNaturals NuStevia Pure White Stevia Extract is an effective and palatable natural alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners.