A natural plant sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2722847 on Mar 08, 2008

I have tried different brands and types of stevia plant sweetners. NuNaturals tablet form may leave a small amount of sediment behind but have the best taste of sweetness. Some other brands or forms (liquids or powders) have a taste that my require getting used to. I find this brand to be my favorite of all the makers so far.

Very convenient

Posted by Reviewer1157474 on May 04, 2008

This is a really handy way to carry stevia around with you. I was skeptical that the tablets would really dissolve quickly and easily, but they do, even in cold liquids like iced tea. I recommend it.

we really like these

Posted by Reviewer2664178 on Apr 18, 2008

They dissolve quickly (there is just a tiny bit of sediment left) and the sweetening taste we think is better than the liquids and powders.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1986690 on Jul 08, 2008

Price is good and the product has no bitter aftertaste. Does leave residue at the bottom of the glass as described, but the stevia is a top product.

Inconsistent!

Posted by Reviewer2160071 on Jan 13, 2009

My first bottle was great; I wrote "it really is quick dissolve, and there is no strange taste. Small bottle makes it very convenient to carry to coffee shop. I use two tablets in my big Latte. Tastes great." However, on my second bottle, my opinion has turned, particularly on the "quick dissolve" part. They tablets just sit in my coffee now like tiny pellets of stone, and never dissolve. Even if I break them up before putting them in, they still just sit there like large grains of sand. VERY DISAPPOINTING

Val Murdoch

Posted by Reviewer1137607 on Jul 01, 2008

Excellent product would recommend this to anyone. No after taste and dissolves easily

NuNaturals Nustevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2717579 on Jul 10, 2008

I love their products. The tabs dissolve in hot or cold liquids and very convenient to carry when you're on the go. Shippment time is extremely quick as well. I will definitely order from iHerb again. Thanks

NuNaturals, NuStevia Quick Dissolve Tab, 150 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2379388 on Aug 26, 2008

These are the best substitute for sugar in my drinks that I've yet to find. I am so impressed I've ordered another couple of bottled to keep in work and in my handbag for when I'm out and about. They do not leave any bitter aftertaste and I haven't found any sediment left at the bottom of my cup. I used to have 3 large sugars in a cup of coffee or tea and I only need 1.5 of these tablets. They are fantastic.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Quick Dissolve Tabs, 150 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1597547 on Sep 20, 2008

These are great! they are not bitter at all and disolve right away.

Best Tasting Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3287907 on Feb 01, 2009

NuNaturals makes the best-tasting natural sweetener products on the market as far as I'm concerned, and I've tried just about everything; Truvia, SweetLeaf, xylitol, fructose, Sweet & Slender, and about half a dozen others. There's no aftertaste, no calories and these tables are convenient to carry so I never have to use sugar or chemical alternatives in my coffee at a restaurant. Plus it's a great conversation starter - everyone at the table wants to know what it is and why I use it.