Me gusta mucho

Posted by 4807094627009439672 on Jun 27, 2014

Me gusta mucho este producto. Lo utilizo a diario y me agrada que endulza pero apenas se nota sabor a regaliz.

Not as expected but it works

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Jan 26, 2014

Before i was ordering stevia powder in sticks from NuTaturals and it was much better - powder would dissolve in tea and i'd not notice it except for the changed taste. But Tablets leave some white powder i the tea not dissolved and it doesnt taste the same as for me. It is more convenient to use tablets but next time i will order sticks again. Moreover sticks are good for cooking :)

Dissolve too Quickly

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Jul 23, 2013

My mom don't really like it.

Quick dissolve stevia tablets

Posted by Reviewer2172831 on Oct 06, 2012

I ordered the Nu Stevia quick dissolve tabs and like the convenience of the tablets. The only thing I don't like about them is the binder they use to form the tablets. It remains in the bottom of the glass or cup and is not pleasant to suck through a straw. : ) A small price to pay for the convenience.

NuNaturals, NuStevia Quick Dissolve Tabs, 150 tablets

Posted by Reviewer3289488 on Sep 07, 2011

Great taste but leaves sentiments. Dissolves well in hot water but need to stir vigorously to dissolve it in cold water.

good sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Aug 01, 2011

Good product, only criticism is that it can leave a bit of a residue.

Does the job well...

Posted by Reviewer1623954 on Jul 16, 2011

Excellent tabs. I put them into enamel boxes and carry them with me everywhere. Sweetness level excellent...no residue floating around. Have bought several times....and stevia is meant to be good for the brain...

NuNaturals NuStevia quick dissolve tabs

Posted by Reviewer2901555 on Jun 10, 2011

It is the first time that I have used the tabs I do not like it as well as the liquid but the price fits my pocketbook better. I have been trying to get on to re-order this order asap but have had no luck I can`t remember my password so it would not let me in even though I said re-order

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2024639 on Feb 27, 2011

Great product, wish it was a touch cheaper, but good anyway

NuStevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2497022 on Apr 25, 2010

I'm mostly pleased with this product. However, there is a residue left in the bottom of the cup that I find unpleasant. I have to remember not to drink the very last of my coffee or tea to avoid it. The very reasonable price though keeps it an option for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »