Best sweetener I ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1527719 on Feb 03, 2009

Pros: Great taste, all natural, no negative side effects, good for diabetics - in short, Stevia is the obvious replacement for sugar. Cons: Welll, they do last long, but they're still a bit pricey I think. Hence the 4 stars instead of 5. Also they leave a tiny amount of residue on the bottom of your cup. Conclusion: I'm sticking with the NuStevia tabs, gotta have'em - also, I want to try out some of the other products in the series, like something for baking cakes and cookies.

Nu Stevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer1876779 on Apr 14, 2009

Very pleased with these...great for taking about in a handbag and delivers the needed sweetness!

Great for on the go, no sugar alcohols.

Posted by Reviewer1896904 on Sep 16, 2009

Melts fast and easy even in iced drinks, easy to break into smaller pieces. A little chalky not a problem for me. No sugar alcohols (great).I like the flavor, most presweetened products are way to sweet for me.

stevia tablet review

Posted by Reviewer3245568 on Mar 15, 2010

The goods arrived promptly .The tablets are very quick dissolving if mixed with the hot water first. There is a little residue at the bottom of the cup but nothing more than usual with these type of tablet.I will be ordering these again

NuStevia Tabs

Posted by Reviewer2497022 on Apr 25, 2010

I'm mostly pleased with this product. However, there is a residue left in the bottom of the cup that I find unpleasant. I have to remember not to drink the very last of my coffee or tea to avoid it. The very reasonable price though keeps it an option for me.

NuNaturals, quick dissolve

Posted by Reviewer1408921 on Aug 19, 2009

I've used for years and will continue in my coffee, easy to take with in pill case to restraunts

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3262322 on Aug 26, 2009

It is a good product but wish it didn't have the by product in the bottom of the cup once it dissolves

stevia tablets

Posted by Reviewer2935893 on Aug 26, 2009

love watching it do maddies round the cup

Does the job well...

Posted by Reviewer1623954 on Jul 16, 2011

Excellent tabs. I put them into enamel boxes and carry them with me everywhere. Sweetness level excellent...no residue floating around. Have bought several times....and stevia is meant to be good for the brain...

good sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1251395 on Aug 01, 2011

Good product, only criticism is that it can leave a bit of a residue.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »