Bye bye artificial sweeteners.

Posted by Reviewer1632411 on Jan 26, 2008

I've used all types of sweeteners, artificial and natural...this is a great find and this brand is without a doubt the best. No aftertaste. Works well in cereal, shakes, tea....etc. Try it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1874641 on Mar 17, 2011

This brand of Stevia is really great. There is no aftertaste at all. It is comparable to Splenda, which is what I used before. The only issue with the packets for me was that one whole packet was way too sweet for a mug of coffee, so I had to use half. I think I will buy the powder in the future so I can measure it out myself. Other than that, this is an awesome natural sweetner. I will be using again.

The best!

Posted by Lilly88888888 on Dec 20, 2012

The best sweetener I've tasted!

Great substitute for sugar

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Feb 14, 2011

tiny bags it easy. Great product

NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer1124505 on Feb 07, 2008

I love this sweetener. It's great to bring along in my purse to sweeten my coffee or tea on the road. I don't use sugar or any other artificial sweeteners at all. I have been using this brand for over four years.

Best I've Had

Posted by Reviewer2959686 on Mar 21, 2008

This is my favorite Stevia so far -- much better to the NOW brand. Mixes well and the taste is great. I get the 1000 packets just because it is so much more cost effective. I haven't tried some of the other brands such as Sweet Leaf -- but not really motivated to since they are more expensive.

Great Sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer1691035 on Feb 24, 2008

This is a great tasting and healthy sugar substitute. I used to use sweeteners such Splenda, Equal, etc. instead of stevia because it had a bitter taste to it. I'm glad there is finally a stevia powder that tastes similar to sugar.

Sweet Tooth Be Praised

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Feb 26, 2008

Love this Product,Sweet without the Bitter after taste.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3154994 on Apr 06, 2008

I bought NuStevia because I read about it online. I am trying to stay away from sugar and thought this would be a good natural sugar substitute. I like it very much and I also gave half of my box to my mother to try. So now we both switched from Sweet'N'Low to NuStevia.

Excellent Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3222049 on Mar 01, 2008

NuStevia powder is an excellent sugar substitute that doesn't elevate your blood sugar and tastes great! The packets are really convenient for taking to restaurants or coffee shops.