nustevia

Posted by 5289410754872265432 on May 02, 2016

hope that iherb can bring in Lakanto SWEETENER TIS GOOD FOR OUR BODY !!!!

NuNaturals, Nu Stevia White Stevia Powder, 100 packets

Posted by Reviewer1469527 on Nov 25, 2008

Taste good. But has to state on the package that it must be refrigerated. It becomes hard in the packets.

bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer1696816 on Apr 17, 2011

I found that one packet into my coffee was waaay to much - and maybe I still need to get used to stevia but I find that this has an aftertaste that I can't quite get over with. Maybe better in baking.

Best I've Had

Posted by Reviewer2959686 on Mar 21, 2008

This is my favorite Stevia so far -- much better to the NOW brand. Mixes well and the taste is great. I get the 1000 packets just because it is so much more cost effective. I haven't tried some of the other brands such as Sweet Leaf -- but not really motivated to since they are more expensive.

NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer1124505 on Feb 07, 2008

I love this sweetener. It's great to bring along in my purse to sweeten my coffee or tea on the road. I don't use sugar or any other artificial sweeteners at all. I have been using this brand for over four years.

Great Sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer1691035 on Feb 24, 2008

This is a great tasting and healthy sugar substitute. I used to use sweeteners such Splenda, Equal, etc. instead of stevia because it had a bitter taste to it. I'm glad there is finally a stevia powder that tastes similar to sugar.

Sweet Tooth Be Praised

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Feb 26, 2008

Love this Product,Sweet without the Bitter after taste.

NuNatuarals NuStevia white stevia powder 100 packets.

Posted by Reviewer1255773 on Jan 30, 2008

excellent and convenient to use at work and dining out. My friends like it but think the price is too high.

LUMA FURNACE

Posted by Reviewer2980718 on Jan 31, 2008

AWESOME!!!

Excellent Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3222049 on Mar 01, 2008

NuStevia powder is an excellent sugar substitute that doesn't elevate your blood sugar and tastes great! The packets are really convenient for taking to restaurants or coffee shops.