Yum! No more Splenda!

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Aug 11, 2009

This stuff tastes great in coffee!

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1014892 on Apr 09, 2008

This is the best Stevia my family and i have ever used. This brand has the best taste. We carry these with us everywhere and use it in our coffee or iced tea. Have used this product for one year and will continue to buy.

Great no after taste stevia

Posted by Reviewer2434585 on Jan 26, 2010

I have actually grown Stevia and also bought another brand of Stevia packets at Wal Mart..Its an aquired taste because it can be slightly bitter and have an after taste..If your drinking tea its not that big a deal but in coffee it changes the flavor..NuStevia has found a way around this and now I have my wife using this too..Its the best I have found , with no after taste or bitterness and she is now completely off of using Splenda..Eventually you would have to believe this will work its way into the soft drink industry.

Best powdered stevia I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Jul 10, 2011

I've had some really horrid experiences with powdered stevia, but this one overcame my prejudice. Good stuff!

Best Stevia EVER!

Posted by healthifulbalance on Apr 04, 2012

I've tried so many stevia brands and I find that most of them have an aftertaste. THIS ONE does not, which I loved! I love NuNaturals stevia.. its the BEST!

Stevia powder packets

Posted by Reviewer2811691 on Mar 22, 2012

I don't think it has the sweetness of other sugar substitutes but worth the effort to use something totally natural.

Stevia

Posted by kamillak on Apr 01, 2012

Use this in my tea every day. Love the size of the packets, and the fact that it doesn't taste bitter.

no bitter after taste!

Posted by Reviewer1274204 on Aug 09, 2012

This is my favourite brand of stevia sweetener out there and at a really great price!

Good sweetner

Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Aug 12, 2012

good stevia that's not bitter.

Буду всегда брать

Posted by annmamontova on Aug 20, 2012

Хорошая альтернатива сахару. Одного пакетика мне хватает на две чашки напитка. По-моему, один пакетик эквивалентен ложкам трем сахара минимум)) A good alternative to sugar. One bag is enough for me to drink two cups. In my opinion, one bag is equivalent to three spoons of sugar minimum))