Yum! No more Splenda!

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Aug 11, 2009

This stuff tastes great in coffee!

Great no after taste stevia

Posted by Reviewer2434585 on Jan 26, 2010

I have actually grown Stevia and also bought another brand of Stevia packets at Wal Mart..Its an aquired taste because it can be slightly bitter and have an after taste..If your drinking tea its not that big a deal but in coffee it changes the flavor..NuStevia has found a way around this and now I have my wife using this too..Its the best I have found , with no after taste or bitterness and she is now completely off of using Splenda..Eventually you would have to believe this will work its way into the soft drink industry.

Best powdered stevia I've ever had

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Jul 10, 2011

I've had some really horrid experiences with powdered stevia, but this one overcame my prejudice. Good stuff!

Stevia powder packets

Posted by Reviewer2811691 on Mar 22, 2012

I don't think it has the sweetness of other sugar substitutes but worth the effort to use something totally natural.

Best Stevia EVER!

Posted by healthifulbalance on Apr 04, 2012

I've tried so many stevia brands and I find that most of them have an aftertaste. THIS ONE does not, which I loved! I love NuNaturals stevia.. its the BEST!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White tevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2573207 on Jan 26, 2011

I think the taste is a little bitter and very, very sweet so one litte bag is way too much for my caffelatte.

For Hong Kong

Posted by Reviewer3085881 on Jun 17, 2011

Very bitter, taste not good and never buy it again.

terrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2283902 on May 16, 2011

terrible taste, never buy again!

prefer to use liquid type..

Posted by Reviewer1934849 on Dec 30, 2009

This one still has bitter taste and very much like artificial sweetner. Whole family didn't like it. I should try liquid type stevia next time.

Good prices, Great sevice

Posted by Reviewer2820923 on Dec 30, 2009

I have been very please with the NuStevia packets I have been getting from you, and at a great price.