Stevia packets

Posted by Reviewer1684066 on Oct 29, 2010

Love the stevia

Nu Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2764025 on Jan 10, 2011

I am happy with the product. But in the last three orders I have had to pay duty at the border which is making me wonder if it is still worth ordering from IHerb. The middle time I did not have to pay so do not know why I pay sometimes and not others. So far I have paid over 15.00 for customs which I am not pleased with.

pleasantly sweet

Posted by Reviewer1774583 on Jan 12, 2011

Excellent substitute for sugar-no artificial flavours and not overpowering with minimal amounts used-economical

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1035410 on Feb 09, 2011

Sweet enough, not that bitter as liquid stevia i used before. Using also for baking.

Useful with sweet teeth

Posted by Reviewer1228961 on Feb 10, 2011

I use it to make raw chocolate. But it tastes different than using dates or honey. I prefer honey's taste.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1080443 on Mar 07, 2011

great product - only need half a sachet per cup and no after taste.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1516756 on Apr 01, 2011

Tastes good and not artificial

Perect addiction to make food sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2324276 on Apr 16, 2011

I use this product daily on my breakfast "pancake". It sweetens it perfectly with NO bitter taste afterward. I tried another brand of packets but they were not nearly as good/strong and had to use about 3 to make anything sweet. These on the other hand... a little goes a long way! I guess my only hang up is that it contains maltodextrin... but I have obviously gotten over that!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2897589 on Apr 29, 2011

This product is great! It gives the perfect amount of sweetness to anything I add it too! :)

Stevia, NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer1386875 on May 10, 2011

I really do not like stevia, but have been wanting to use it instead of all the honey and agave nectar I use. I have tried other brands but did not like the taste at all. A friend suggested I try this brand of stevia and it is much better than any of the other brands I tried. That is how I discovered your website. I will be ordering again.