Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2015581 on Sep 21, 2009

NuNaturals stevia is the best tasting stevia I have ever used.

Love This Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2111497 on Sep 24, 2009

This stevia product is far superior to the new commercial one the stores are carrying and when you buy it from IHerb it's also very economical. It's a wonderful alternative to sugar and much more healthy. I've been using it for many years and would never switch.

Nu naturals Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2151373 on Oct 04, 2009

my favorite sweetner and favoriate stevia

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2516150 on Oct 04, 2009

This is a great stevia product for a great price. Thanks.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3006783 on Oct 04, 2009

I will not be with out this. I love the taste! I put it in my coffee, in my tea, on my oatmeal, in my water. love love love! Thankyou IHERB!

NuNaturals NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1486067 on Oct 05, 2009

I purchased NuNaturals NuStevia rather than other brands I'd purchased previously at the recommendation of Natalia Rose, in her Detox for Women. I think that she's right; this brand has a more natural, less chemical flavor than other brands. I recommend it, as well.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2247544 on Oct 08, 2009

I love this product and I love how fast you get my order to me!!! Keep up the great work!! I have shared this website with several of my friends and they now are using this product and ordering it in the 1000 packages.

excellent alternative

Posted by Reviewer3014855 on Oct 12, 2009

So glad to have found this product.. its brilliant..as with my other review (quick dissolve tablets)...I use these at home (half packet only) in tea and coffee and I love it especially as my appetite seems to have decreased...I've been using it for a few weeks and I Love it...Would NEVER go back to the other type of sweeteners ...Thanks iHerb

sweet

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 12, 2009

I use this sweetener all the time. Love it and I know it's not harming my body...

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2758344 on May 05, 2009

I have been using it for over 3 years and am very satisfied with the product. Since is have been approved by the FDA, I have also recommended that Food Lion incorporate it in their diet products that now utilize chemical laced sugar substitutes. Thank you for asking!