NuNaturals,NuStevia,White Stevia Powder,1000 packets

Posted by Reviewer2586783 on Apr 16, 2011

A Perfectly measured quantity consistantly agreeabley

Great value!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2588045 on Sep 10, 2010

You truly can't beat this for the price and the great nutritive value!

Tommy Butcher

Posted by Reviewer2600098 on Oct 28, 2008

re order over & over & over

NuStevia

Posted by 4886356537378470962 on Jul 31, 2012

The product came almost inmediately. The package came in good shape, considering is a bulky plastic bag with 1000 sachets. I will buy again from this seller. Keep up the good job.

NuStevia packets

Posted by Reviewer2605568 on Jul 27, 2009

Very satisfied with this product. Price was reasonable and as always, the product arrived in record time. I would definitely order this product again, if the price remains as good or better. Sales are always appreciated. Thanks!

This stuff is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2631609 on Nov 16, 2011

My husband has lost 50 lbs. in the last two years using this product in place of sugar. He gave up soda as he was advised by his doctor to change his life-style or go on medication to control his blood pressure and cholesterol. He converted to healthy drinks sweetened with NuStevia, the only one I could find with no aftertaste. He has normal blood pressure and much lower cholesterol. He hasn't been sick in two years since eliminating sugar from his diet and he looks great! This is a very simple life changer.

Nustevia

Posted by Reviewer2637986 on May 09, 2012

I've been using this sugar substitute for many years. The taste is better than regular stevia. Stevia is from a plant, so it's natural. Nustevia is based off of stevia, but it's not as bitter. Trust me, the bitterness makes a difference! When I drink unsweetened tea, I use 5-8 packs of regular sugar with Nustevia I only use 1/2-3/4 of one pack.

The perfect sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2640709 on Feb 23, 2010

I love this stuff! Finding a sweetener with fewer calories than sugar was difficult for me, as I have multiple chemical sensitivities and can't use saccharine or aspartame. NuStevia tastes so close to sugar that I love it in coffee and iced tea, and it's natural, which I appreciate. It also blends well without leaving grit or residue in your glass, and doesn't have an after taste.

NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 1000 packets.

Posted by Reviewer2655053 on Apr 10, 2008

Good product, fare price.

Pleased with NuStevia purchase

Posted by Reviewer2665481 on Nov 02, 2009

I just purchased 1000 packets of NuStevia and was very pleased with my purchase. The price is less than I have paid with other vendors and I find the Stevia to be of good quality-a little sweeter than Stevia I've tried in the past.