NuStevia Powder packets

Posted by Reviewer2196037 on Jul 30, 2008

Everything in our order was fine. We love the product.

Great Sweetner

Posted by Reviewer3241101 on Feb 27, 2009

This Stevia product is really good. It disolves well and has a very pleasant "sweetness". I haven't noticed the after-taste that some other stevia products have.

Posted by Reviewer2773273 on Mar 01, 2009

Thanks so much for the fast service and the care that was shown towards my order of the 1000 packet of NuNaturals, NuStevia. I received it in excellant condition.

NUSTEVIA

Posted by Reviewer2990710 on Mar 09, 2009

The product is of very high quality-non bitter and sweeter that other stevia products that I have used. NF/

Great product. Best natural sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3210433 on Mar 29, 2009

I have been using this Stevia product for several years. It is the best. I have tried other Stevia products, but some of them were bitter. These are perfect. I buy the 1000packet version so it is cost effective.

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2431419 on Apr 14, 2009

Thank you for a very pleasant shopping experience with iHerb! The site was very user-friendly and the service was great and shipping was so fast. Will sure to shop with you again.

Posted by Reviewer1162657 on Apr 16, 2009

I appreciate there being a way for me to purchase NuStevia outside the health food stores at a much more reduced price. By buying it in bulk I can share with my family and friends without feeling like I'm giving away the farm. Thanks for having this product on your website. I shall browse your website closer to see if any of the products I now use are on there. Thank you, Jackie T. Davis

Posted by Reviewer2171945 on May 04, 2009

I have used the NuStevia power for about 6 months now and I find it as easy to use as sugar and just as sweet (actually it is sweeter). I will continue to use this product as long as it is priced reasonable. AF Rover

NuStevia Power

Posted by Reviewer2564724 on May 11, 2009

Two times as sweet as sugar. Has the same taste as sugar.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3142596 on May 16, 2009

I like it a lot better than Equal or Splenda a little goes a long way