Wonderful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Aug 28, 2011

Tastes better than any other brand of stevia I've had, plus it's more economical because I only need to use half as much; very concentrated.

Use this product all the time.

Posted by Reviewer1083206 on Aug 21, 2011

We have used this Stevia product for a long time and we are glad to be able to order it though Iherb at a good savings. Thanks!

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1224691 on Aug 12, 2011

Great value and great product

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3213000 on Aug 10, 2011

Best price for sure! Shipping was prompt! (And thanks for the free sample!) BEST TASTE ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!! I've been tasting Stevia products for 20 years trying to find one I can stand the taste of. I don't know if it's because I still have metals in my teeth or what, but Stevia has always had a very terrible taste in my mouth. NuNaturals, WHITE Stevia Powder, tastes EXACTLY like sugar in cold drinks! I still prefer the taste of natural sugar in my hot drinks, but there is NOTHING to beat it's totally natural flavor in cold drinks. It even passed the taste test when I served it, in my iced tea, to a bunch of hot yard workers. They were totally surprised when I asked their opinion!

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1732280 on Aug 08, 2011

Good value for the money. This product has helped me stay away from sugar and sugar substitutes that contain harmful chemicals.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1827247 on Jul 21, 2011

I use this stevia powder in everything. No after taste, great taste.Use in hot and cold drinks,and food dishes for substitute for sugar.

Worth it!

Posted by Reviewer2567550 on Jul 21, 2011

We use this product to sweeten beverages or on sliced fruit. It's not bitter nor grainy like some stevia products. Though 1000 packets is a lot and lasts a long time, it saves running to the health food store plus it's cheaper with quantity pricing.

sweet deal

Posted by Reviewer2395449 on Jul 06, 2011

Stevia is a great natural sweetner. There is no after taste and it disolves quickly so it is the perfect sweetner for ice coffee or ice tea. Buying in bulk keeps the cost down which is why this was a sweet deal.

Sweetness without the aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer1797503 on Jul 05, 2011

Excellent product!

Excellent stevia - reviewed by Marian

Posted by Reviewer2742423 on Jul 01, 2011

The best tasting stevia (from all of the ones I have tried). No aftertaste. I highly recommend NuStevia. I use it in hot and cold beverages, and it's great to sweeten plain greek yogurt. I find it very convenient to order the bag of 1000 packets, and you can't beat the price.