MY INTRODUCTION TO THE USE OF STEVIA!!!

Posted by Reviewer1618224 on Oct 06, 2009

For many years I used a lot of either Sacharine, Sweet n'Low, or Splenda, drank diet soda, etc. After having bi-lateral knee replacement and a hip replacement, due to severe arthritis & remembering my father always saying "you are what you eat," I knew I had to either change or not be here in such a miserable state. I started going to holistic & preventive medicine doctors. They gave me a list of what I should eat or NOT eat. The only approved artifical sweetner was STEVIA, because the others have ingredients bad for my body. The only problem with STEVIA is cost and local availability. It is three times more for 1000 packets than either Sweet n/Low and Splenda, and I haven't yet found a local place I could buy a box of 1000. I started "getting healthy" eight years ago, use at least 20 to 30 packets of STEVIA a day, and am probably healthier than I've been in years. I am now at the advance age of 77, but still work 10 to 12 hours every day - and love it.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2411127 on Oct 14, 2009

The best sweetener I've tried yet!

NuStevia White Powder

Posted by Reviewer2502152 on Oct 28, 2009

Always a positive experience! Can't beat the price. Thanks!!

Pleased with NuStevia purchase

Posted by Reviewer2665481 on Nov 02, 2009

I just purchased 1000 packets of NuStevia and was very pleased with my purchase. The price is less than I have paid with other vendors and I find the Stevia to be of good quality-a little sweeter than Stevia I've tried in the past.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2116918 on Nov 06, 2009

Tried many others to try and save money, but these are the best. I Hate spending the money (when chemicals are soooo much cheaper) but I guess our health is more important. You won't be dissappointed.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1987056 on Nov 12, 2009

We have been using NuStevia since a trip to Canyon Ranch in Tucson, where they recommended this natural sweetener. We use it in iced tea, coffee, on cereal, in salad dressing - anywhere you'd use a sweetener (I haven't tried baking with it).

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Nov 22, 2009

Good for traveling.

Stevia packet

Posted by Reviewer1613364 on Nov 23, 2009

I have been using MuNatural packets for years....no bitterness.....easy take along packets

can't beat the price

Posted by Reviewer1926845 on Nov 23, 2009

Love the product and you cannot beat the price

Great Natural Product

Posted by Reviewer1330685 on Dec 02, 2009

NuNaturals White Stevia powder is an excellent “natural” zero calorie alternative to sugar. It tastes great (no after taste) and is easily carried. The 1000 packet option is a great alternative to the smaller packages, we use it exclusively in our coffee, tea, iced tea, etc.