Choose something else

Posted by Slavik on Sep 03, 2012

As NuNaturals web site said "One serving is ½ tsp. powder (1 individual packet). It contains 80 mg of NuStevia extract and 920 mg of Maltodextrin." Maltodextrin has a higher GI than a sugar, so there are like more than 90% sugar in this stuff! I think NuNaturals use it because it's cheaper than erythrol in "NuStevia, No Carbs Blend, 50 Packets", but not because it's better for your health. /////////////// Тут 92% процента мальтодекстрина и 8% стевии

GREAT

Posted by 5256657080225992591 on Sep 01, 2012

This stevia is great for recipes !

Good

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Aug 25, 2012

Good price

Can be used to replace refined sugar

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

I have a feeling refined sugar will turn out to be incredibly bad for the body, once the science is done on it. From what we know so far it's not looking good. Avoid refined sugar to the greatest extent you reasonably can, imo. This product can help make it easy on your sweet tooth.

Nice.

Posted by 4993671801980002935 on Aug 17, 2012

Nice.

甜味很好的代糖

Posted by 5520374876431594821 on Aug 13, 2012

這個代糖比砂糖甜度還高,只要一茶匙就很夠了,也不像一般的人工代糖飲料要甜不甜的,這個是真的很甜.用完之後我想我還會再買.

No After-taste - but be warned

Posted by Reviewer2651111 on Aug 08, 2012

I have to use stevia instead of sugar but the previous stevias I've used leave a funky aftertaste. However, this stevia may taste better but you can be sure that the manufacturers would've needed to do something nasty (in the processing - i.e with other chemicals) to remove the aftertaste as well as added Maltodextrin, which is a simple carbohydrate derived from wheat and corn (Google it). It's also used to 'bulk' out the product. You will find that you need to use more of this product as a result. I prefer the Now Foods Certified Organic Stevia and only use the NuNaturals for making chocolate or other finer foods where the taste is more obvious or if I'm making something that sugar eaters are sharing with me, so not to put them off. For my green smoothies etc I will use the organic one always. Don't listen to the hype - do your research, folks :)

Sweet sweety

Posted by 4896240445908831717 on Aug 04, 2012

I like this a lot more than Truvia.

Good sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer1738196 on Aug 03, 2012

Very happy with product. Tastes great in my morning cuppa. Haven't tried it in a recipe but looking forward to it. iHerb delivery very efficient and like that I can track it on the web.

Tastes Better Than any other Stevia!

Posted by 5457898752611972245 on Jul 29, 2012

I wanted my husband to stop using artificial sweetners because of all the bad things I've read. But because he is a diabetic he cannot use sugar in his coffee. I bought different brands of stevia sweetner, but he had to use several teaspoons to get his coffee sweet enough & we would run out of sweetner. Because of the price for small jars of stevia, I looked on the internet for a larger quantity jar & found this brand. Also my husband only needs to use 1 teaspoon to get the sweetness he wants. Therefore we save money because he doesn't go through the jar as fast. Highly recommend this brand of stevia.