FAST SERVICE

Posted by Reviewer1443610 on May 02, 2009

Great products...can't do without stevia. Really fast shipment. Will continue to order from them.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2662110 on May 02, 2009

Good product

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer2636647 on May 03, 2009

I had tried the NuStevia White Powder before and really liked it in my hot tea. I have tried other sugar substitutes but nothing compared. I was thrilled when I found out I could order it on-line here. It's a great buy compared to where I was getting it before.

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2297288 on May 06, 2009

Love this product. Very flavorful, takes such a small amount - very economical. Will keep buying!

Pleased with the taste.

Posted by Reviewer1165213 on May 09, 2009

Compared to other Stevia products on the market these days, I especially like the NuStevia product because it leaves no bitter after taste. I use it every day. I also cook with it. A little goes a long way so don't use too much.

taste great

Posted by Reviewer2730722 on May 18, 2009

It has a great taste and i only have to put 2 teaspoons in a gallon of tea.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1146006 on May 20, 2009

I am very impressed with this product. I have coeliac disease and an allergy to sacarrin, so this is great for me. It looks and tastes just like 'normal' sugar and you hardly need to use any of it, so it will last a long time making it good value for money too!! Well done keep up the good work.

no bitterness

Posted by Reviewer2566083 on May 28, 2009

Tastes bitter if you taste it straight and have too much but not when i tried it in porridge. Has maltodextrin which is high give as a filler but my research indicated the impact on blood sugar levels is still minimal. Best stevia option for getting rid of that dreadful bitterness and licorice flavor the others have.

Stevia Review

Posted by Reviewer1607278 on Nov 25, 2007

I absolutely love this product. It allows me to maintain a sweet tooth and it keeps my blood pressure down. Have been using it now for 4 years. Also IHerb is the place to obtain it. Thanks for a great company and a great product.

Great product Great price

Posted by Reviewer2922366 on Nov 27, 2007

Best stevia powder ever! Husband (pre-diabetic) has now replaced all his Splenda use with this NuNaturals stevia..a major accomplishment in our house! We like it in coffee, Teeccino's herbal coffees (no caffeine!), tea, hot and cold cereals, sprinkled w/cinnamon on toast, etc. Absolutely no aftertaste. Even shipped some to our kids at college who like it as well. Cool stuff!