To sweet

Posted by Reviewer1075785 on Dec 11, 2011

It is much sweeter, than it says on the box. I still don't know how to use it. I really spoiled some food. I'm not very enthousiast.

Stevian

Posted by Reviewer1720886 on Feb 15, 2012

Very high after taste.

BAD TASTE. NUNATURALS CHANGE INGREDIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2187270 on Jul 01, 2013

Bad taste. I bought STEVIA NUNATURALS more times but in this order, NUNATURALS change ingredients!

maltodextrin additive

Posted by Reviewer1275199 on Jul 18, 2013

there is maltodextrin added and even with it it taste really bitter. NoCarbs version of nustevia tastes much much better and without maltodextrin.

awfull taste

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Oct 25, 2012

it was to bitter for me

Don't mistake this for NuNaturals Stevia Extract

Posted by Reviewer2786187 on Feb 23, 2013

I have bought NuNaturals' Stevia Extract at least twice from iHerb. This product, "Stevia Powder" is not the same. I bought it by mistake thinking I was getting the extract. The one pound extract lasted me for well over a year after each order. An eighth of a teaspoon was more than enough for a cup of coffee. I have to use at least a full rounded teaspoon of this powder to get the same sweetness as I do in the extract, and it does not taste as good as the extract. Don't waste your money. The stevia extract costs four time more than this powder but lasts twenty times as long, maybe longer. A quarter of a teaspoon of this adds practically no sweetness at all to a cup of coffee. It might be a "best seller," but I would wager that is because most of those who order it have never experienced the extract, which is pure stevia. Don't be fooled! Order the Stevia Extract.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1414208 on Aug 03, 2010

I am very pleased with this product. My husband is diabetic and it provides sweetnes with an after taste.

Bitter!

Posted by Reviewer1474964 on Sep 22, 2011

Yes, that's all.

horrible taste

Posted by Reviewer2932416 on Oct 20, 2011

It has a very unpleasant taste and you inhale quite a bit whenever you open the container. I tried to use it in tea and baking, but the results were terrible. The taste is a sickly combination of intense sweetness with heavy and bitter metallic taste. I threw away the product just after two use. Not recommended.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »