Very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer1240404 on Mar 02, 2008

The product was shipped in a timely fashion and arrived quickly. We are very satisfied with our shopping experience.

Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1800187 on Mar 05, 2008

We are very pleased with it and the taste. The bitterness is gone. The wonderful thing about this is it is so sweet that a "little goes a llllooonnnnngggg way." It saves money in the long run.

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer1413995 on Mar 15, 2008

very good, not bitter, use less than sugar, will buy again

Almost no bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2920536 on Mar 27, 2008

Stevia is great for making things that are slightly sweet a lot sweeter or getting rid of bitterness. I use it in baking and cooking with less sugar than normal.

NuNaturals, White Stevia Powder, Standardized 12 oz. (336 g) Extract

Posted by Reviewer3139991 on Mar 31, 2008

Very good product-seems to sweeten better than other brands and is less expensive, too.

From: Russ Russell

Posted by Reviewer1442419 on Apr 02, 2008

On a scale of 1 to 10, this product is a whoping 10!It tastes just like sugar, but without all the harmful effects. I use it in my coffee, cereal, baking,sauces, and anywhere sugar is called for. A great product at a reasonable price.

Stevia Powder by NuNaturals

Posted by Reviewer3154463 on Apr 03, 2008

Great sweetener at a great price! Much better alternative than the sweeteners with all those chemicals. Thanks.

NuNaturals White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1985456 on Apr 07, 2008

I think I have used nearly every artificial sweetener made. Sweet 'N' Low - Equal - Splenda - none of them really satisfied my "sweet tooth." One day I walked into a video rental store and saw the owner putting NuNaturals White Stevia in his coffee. He told me he was a diabetic and that Stevia had been suggested, as a sweetener substitute, by his endocrinologist. I tried Stevia a couple of weeks later. I was very pleased. Since then, I have tried other brands of Stevia and have ultimately regretted each foray away from NuNaturals. The NuNatural brand is simply amazing. I'm looking forward to a time when it can be added to commercial food products, much as the way Splenda is used, today.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2041133 on Apr 08, 2008

I found the product just as described and am very pleased with its performance. The service from IHerb.com is superb. Thank you for having the things I need that I can't find at home.

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer1147279 on Apr 10, 2008

This brand of Stevia has a sweet, light taste. I use it in Yerba Mate and hot cocoa in place of sugar or maple syrup. I don't use sugar in general, if I can avoid it, and this is an excellent Stevia that's bulked up to a volume equivalent to sugar. The maltodextrin in it may put some people off, since it's an extra carbohydrate, but all in all this is a good product. They definitely did fix that weird bitter taste that some Stevia has.