The BEST Tasting Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2489652 on Oct 14, 2008

Powdered stevia has come a long way over the years and NuNaturals has risen above the rest when it comes to taste. The bitterness is non-existent and the 'licorice' aftertaste which most stevia products contain is greatly reduced. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys stevia but is looking for a higher grade product. Donna H.

Good, no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Dec 19, 2010

I use it in baking. I mix it with some real organic sugar and because of the stevia, you can use much less of the real sugar. The blend works perfectly in baking. I haven't tried baking only with this stevia powder.

Can be used to replace refined sugar

Posted by holyvitaminsbatman on Aug 24, 2012

I have a feeling refined sugar will turn out to be incredibly bad for the body, once the science is done on it. From what we know so far it's not looking good. Avoid refined sugar to the greatest extent you reasonably can, imo. This product can help make it easy on your sweet tooth.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2412545 on Aug 02, 2010

One of the best stevia products I have tried.

Healthy sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2412938 on Apr 06, 2010

It is the best sweetener nature provided us! I even use it in making healthy cakes, biscuits etc.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2416655 on Jul 07, 2011

A friend referred this product and it is great tasting. I was using a product from the grocery store that took 3 times as much. I was using 2 containers a week for a total of 12.00 a week for sweetner. That tells you right there what a great value this is.

Good Deal

Posted by Reviewer2417687 on Mar 11, 2009

Better price for this, and more convenient not having to tear packets open.

Very good

Posted by 5279467031932341254 on Mar 14, 2015

I can now enjoy my tea, coffee, etc very sweet, and without worry. There is no bitter aftertaste. I will definitely be ordering this product again.

Mother of 4

Posted by Reviewer2424702 on May 09, 2008

Very sweet, not bitter after taste. My family loves it. One of the best we have tried!

Tastes Better Than any other Stevia!

Posted by 5457898752611972245 on Jul 29, 2012

I wanted my husband to stop using artificial sweetners because of all the bad things I've read. But because he is a diabetic he cannot use sugar in his coffee. I bought different brands of stevia sweetner, but he had to use several teaspoons to get his coffee sweet enough & we would run out of sweetner. Because of the price for small jars of stevia, I looked on the internet for a larger quantity jar & found this brand. Also my husband only needs to use 1 teaspoon to get the sweetness he wants. Therefore we save money because he doesn't go through the jar as fast. Highly recommend this brand of stevia.