Tastes Great--fantastic--addictive!

Posted by Reviewer2042589 on Nov 04, 2012

Here's why it's addictive: the maltodextrin in it is a carbohydrate! Beware those of you who are trying to control your blood sugar. Maltodextrin is a carb and this particular one is made with CORN. I had to email the company to find out. I didn't ask if it was organic corn, but I'd assume they would have told me that. So we can all assume it's GMO corn. So yes, this product tastes fantastic. I found myself eating it plain. Real Stevia should not be able to be eaten by itself due to the strong flavor. So do yourself some good and find another stevia product. You're not really doing your body any good by buying this. I actually--no joke--dumped mine in the trash (recycled the container, though) when I found out about the corn maltodextrin. Also it was just too yummy to be true. I knew it probably wasn't good for me. I order all the time from iherb and there are many many other great products in the store. Search them and find another. You'll thank me later.

stevia

Posted by 4646185924538119182 on Nov 03, 2012

its sweet!

Hands down the most superior sweetner ever

Posted by Reviewer1333594 on Oct 11, 2012

Never have I tasted anything so perfect in any form of sweetner, artificial or not. Why would you use sugar when this substitute is practically the same tasting with no calories Huge fan of stevia and so happy I have tried this. Will be using this for years, family is on to it now also Happy +++ with this product

Stevia- a good choice!

Posted by blingrita on Oct 11, 2012

i love this one! last long! :-)

meets expectations

Posted by 5007756058547809840 on Oct 07, 2012

I am a diabetic and this product seems to help control my sugar and provides sweetness much like real sugar. I would grade it an A+

Super

Posted by agnishka on Oct 01, 2012

a very great thing to dieting. help me save unnecessary calories from sugar. recommend it to all who are in trouble for weight loss.

This really is the best stevia.

Posted by Reviewer3235820 on Sep 25, 2012

I have tried many brands of stevia - powders and liquid... and I was just disappointed with the bitter or strange aftertaste - and about to give up on stevia as an option entirely. I had read a lot of good reviews of this brand, and I'm glad I bothered to try it. NuNaturals is amazing - and NO weird aftertaste. I will never bother with another brand again. Really impressed.

stevia

Posted by 5248798728716618029 on Sep 22, 2012

I like this stevia. very useful product.

Great alternative

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 19, 2012

Great alternative to sugar or honey.

GREAT

Posted by 5256657080225992591 on Sep 01, 2012

This stevia is great for recipes !