NuStevia 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer3057843 on Jun 29, 2010

This is an excellent product and the best price we have found. We are pleased with the product and the shipping was very fast.

Great Price & Quality

Posted by Reviewer2085580 on Jun 30, 2010

Buying this Stevia in bulk is worth the investment. It also seems to be more potent/sweeter than when I bought it in the pound container. It is a great deal and great quality.

NuNaturals Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1677260 on Jul 06, 2010

The only thing I use and less expensive than at the other stores that sell organic foods etc. Love it.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2263595 on Jul 13, 2010

Love this product. Looks and acts like sugar, but I can use a tablespoon in place of a cup and it doesn't mess with my blood sugar. WOW!

The BEST

Posted by Reviewer3234390 on Jul 27, 2010

I no longer desire sugar-this has completely replaced for me. I am a 40's male and love this stuff. The price is by far the lowest I have seen anywhere.

Good value and quality product

Posted by Reviewer2209903 on Aug 07, 2010

I will be a return customer. I am now a Stevia believer and have almost completely cut sugar out of my cooking.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2534274 on Aug 09, 2010

This product tastes the same as the refined non bitter powder I've been using but at a third of the price!

5 lb. NuNaturals White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2269125 on Aug 16, 2010

So thankful that you sell this size product and for the very best price on the Internet! This is the BEST Brand Stevia that I have found! Thank you for shipping it out to me so fast! Will buy from your company from now own! Had a bad experience from buying this same size product, same brand from a different company that messed up my order and did not care to help me get my order at all! Thank God they did refund me and that is when I found your reliable company here on the Internet and you got me my order quickly! Thank you so much!

I'm pleased with my purchase

Posted by Reviewer2648402 on Aug 22, 2010

I'm just finishing my last jar of jars of stevia powder with 2.5 teaspoons in each. I need three quarters of a teaspoon to get barely adequate sweetening, and these jars were expensive. I tried out the five pounds of stevia package, and found that a quarter teaspoon sweetens better than three quarter teaspoons of my old supply. The only problem is that it will last me for five years, and may have gone off by then. However I've a very sweet tooth, so the light bulb came on over my head, and if I double the sweetness, the 5 lbs will only last for two and a half years. I could even start sweetening my tea, which would probably bring it down to one year to use the 5 pounds. Ian McAllister

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder