July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Reviews 5-star

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2592627 on Nov 11, 2009

I just love this bargain price for stevia! I share with my friends and we all save on buying a smaller amount! I use it in my recipes [just cut the amount of sugar in half] and most everything comes out wonderful!

NuNaturals NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1914248 on Nov 14, 2009

This is a product I am so happy I discovered. I am finding so many uses for it to replace sugar and am looking forward to learning additional ways to use it. iHerb's service is always fast and dependable.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1450858 on Nov 14, 2009

We use this instead of sugar in many of the items we eat. We use it to sweeten tea when we make it and my husband even uses it on his cereal.

NuNaturals, NuStevia White Stevia powder, 5#'s

Posted by Reviewer2605568 on Nov 19, 2009

This was a great find for me. I have looked other places for a larger package of Stevia powder to use for more than just individual sweetner. The packets I have are terrific, but difficult to use in quantity. This is perfect and the price was very reasonable. I'm always pleased with products I purchase here. Thanks for offering great savings on them.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1514267 on Nov 21, 2009

I've been a longtime user of NuStevia after trying several brands. NuStevia doesn't leave a bitter after taste, especially when you put it in hot foods (e.g. hot oatmeal). I love it!