NuStevia order

Posted by Reviewer1210595 on Oct 30, 2010

Thank you so much for sending me my order so promptly. I am very pleased! I didn't realize how small amt. of NuStevia is required. The 5 lbs. will be with us for a while making this a more than profitable purchase. Thanks again!

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer2316864 on Nov 06, 2010

Great product fantastic price will reorder

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1256494 on Dec 30, 2010

I really enjoy this product it is wonderful to sweeten a drink or use in baking.

Finally a Sweetener I can use and like!

Posted by Reviewer1625384 on Dec 31, 2010

I am a "life-long" diabetic, and I do like some sweets in my dietary plan on occasion, other that fruits and berries. I tried Stevia when I first came out and was not impressed with the sweetness. A recent taste test changed my mind so I went for broke and bought five pounds of the white powder. The price was right, for me. The suggested 1/4 teaspoon serving suites most of my tea and coffee servings just fine. You must not be over zelous as too much IS too much! I haven't tried it with my muffin recipes and the like yet. I like it! Safer than the artificial sweeteners that often require 100's of chemicals incorporated in their manufacture. Going to plant a large batch in my garden, just for the "kick" of it. Good product. Great taste, and thanks iHerb for a decent amount/ price! RA

Excellent deal

Posted by Reviewer1480909 on Dec 31, 2010

I have ordered twice so far and will continue to do so, and am planning on trying alot of other products that u offer and am trying to introduce others to your site. Excellent product and time received. AWESOME!!!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1605565 on Jan 05, 2011

This is wonderful stuff! I use it in all my cooking and it is wonderful to sweeten fruit. It doesn't have the bitter taste of regular stevia.

NuStevia... 5 pounds

Posted by Reviewer1802121 on Nov 12, 2013

This is the 2nd time we have ordered from you. That says something by itself. Good product. Fair price. Excellent service. We'll be back again.,.. Thank you Sandy Sanford, San Diego Gems

White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer1387102 on Jan 18, 2011

Great sweet taste, natural and no sugar! Much easier to help patients get rid of their type 2 diabetes with great products like Stevia! Thank you so much!

Satisfaction Guaranteed

Posted by Reviewer1473783 on Feb 01, 2011

Have ordered this product for the past 2 years and am very pleased with the quality and especially the price.

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2165851 on Feb 09, 2011

this makes several times I have bought this stevia it is the best tasting that I have tried . I would recommend this to anyone