NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2882271 From North Carolina on Dec 30, 2009

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

NuStevia is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2034421 From Tennessee on Jun 21, 2010

We have tried so many stevia brands and NuStevia tastes the best. I have recommended it to many, and they love it! My family makes lemonade everyday with it. I am so glad we are switching to stevia instead of sugar or calorie free sweeteners.

СТЕВИЯ

Posted by 5030276548692848928 on Jan 15, 2014

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

Tastes Great

Posted by 5285421235203645474 on Jul 18, 2013

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

So excited to find this!

Posted by Reviewer1808537 From California on Jun 17, 2010

I have been using NuNaturals Nustevia for a while now, but was trying to find a more economical place to purchase it. I found this site and thought it might be too good to be true. I placed the order anyway around 11 or 12 in the morning. The very next day, it was on my door step. Now, I do live in the same state that it was shipped from, but that means that they had to mail it out the same day that I placed my order, too!! I love the product! Quality is great! But I also love the fast service!!