SoCalGuy

Posted by Reviewer2295870 on Nov 18, 2008

delivery was prompt,the product was excellent and the price was right. I was completely satisfied and will be looking forward doing business with you again soon.

Sweet deal!

Posted by Reviewer2326269 on Nov 27, 2009

Best deal on Stevia!

The best tasting stevia!

Posted by Reviewer1638095 on Dec 24, 2009

I have tried several brands of stevia and this is the only one that I will actually use because it tastes really good! I guess you can tell since I ordered the 5 lb. bag. In my opinion, the others have an odd aftertaste and ruin whatever you put it in. iHerb also has the very best price.

Happy with Stevia.

Posted by Reviewer2995853 on Feb 25, 2010

I feel very happy using your product. It serving all my sugar needs.

NuStevia is a staple at my house

Posted by Reviewer1153390 on Mar 06, 2010

It makes so much sense to have this in a 5lb bag - I use it in tea all day long, and put in on and in everything I want to be sweet (which is most things!). No aftertaste, no glycemic response (I'm very sensitive to these). It's a lifesaver.

White Stevia Powder 5 lb bag

Posted by Reviewer1024155 on Feb 11, 2010

Taste great and is the best price anywhere.......

stevia

Posted by Reviewer1919939 on Feb 18, 2010

This type of stevia is the greatest ever! I love it! I would recommend it to everyone! I've given some to my daughter who is a medical doctor.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Posted by Reviewer2629096 on Feb 19, 2010

I love this stevia powder!!! i use it many times a day, on toast (like honey!), in smoothies, in bread that i make, its wonderful. GREAT taste, not bitter AT ALL, Couldn't be happier!! i am never buying sugar again!

Great flavor, no aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2525061 on Feb 21, 2010

Got the product carefully packed and it's exactly what we were hoping for. Excellent in every way. Thank you!

stevia powder

Posted by Reviewer2838892 on Mar 10, 2010

We received our order of 5 lbs of white stevia powder very fast. It is so sweet, it will probably last us 10 years.