Posted by Reviewer2231811 on Aug 18, 2009

We even bring a supply of this Stevia to Africa for a diabetic.

I love NuNaturals..

Posted by Reviewer2233934 on Oct 12, 2011

I have been ordering the NuNaturals in the smaller package but decided on the larger this time. We love this Stevia. It does not have a bitter taste and we use it on everything.

Restaurant owner

Posted by Reviewer2240514 on Sep 02, 2014

Love it but price increased a lot

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2242347 on Apr 04, 2010

The stevia is great. Cost was great. Shipping was easy. I'll be a repeat customer :)

stevia

Posted by Reviewer2259214 on Mar 20, 2010

The product is great and the ptice, too.

Super

Posted by Reviewer2263595 on Jul 13, 2010

Love this product. Looks and acts like sugar, but I can use a tablespoon in place of a cup and it doesn't mess with my blood sugar. WOW!

Stress-free Shopping

Posted by Reviewer2265532 on Mar 12, 2009

My health food store was always out of the 12 oz jars of this and it would cause me stress because I thought that I had no choice and would have to use a product that I didn't like. Then I found your website and the price for the 5lb bag was 50% less than the manufacturer's website price! From now on, you are getting all of my business! Thank you!

Love this!!

Posted by Reviewer2268320 on Oct 05, 2010

We have been using this for about 6 months and have noticed a big difference in how much better we feel using it instead of artificial sweeteners. It tastes great and is not at all bitter unless we put in too much. We use it in making healthy jams and other desserts as well as in our oatmeal cooked cereal. We highly recommend this brand because it simply tastes so good.

5 lb. NuNaturals White Stevia Powder

Posted by Reviewer2269125 on Aug 16, 2010

So thankful that you sell this size product and for the very best price on the Internet! This is the BEST Brand Stevia that I have found! Thank you for shipping it out to me so fast! Will buy from your company from now own! Had a bad experience from buying this same size product, same brand from a different company that messed up my order and did not care to help me get my order at all! Thank God they did refund me and that is when I found your reliable company here on the Internet and you got me my order quickly! Thank you so much!

NuNaturals, NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer2165851 on Feb 09, 2011

this makes several times I have bought this stevia it is the best tasting that I have tried . I would recommend this to anyone