NuStevia Powder 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2102625 on Mar 06, 2011

I really like ordering this product from iherb.com. Their prices are considerably better than any other site that I have found. This product is great in hot or cold drinks, on cereal, and really anything that you would add sugar to. It is calorie free and especially great for people that cannot use sugar and have food sensitivities. It is better and healthier than any other artificial sweetener.

Awsome value

Posted by Reviewer2113837 on Oct 14, 2010

This is the best price anywhere on stevia!!!!!!

Best brand out there

Posted by Reviewer2116918 on Jul 24, 2012

Have tried several brands of Stevia in effort to save money, but none are quite as good as this brand. Buying the 5 lb. bag also helps the cost considerably.

NuNaturals, Nustevia, White Powder, 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer2121386 on Feb 03, 2009

Love this stevia powder, it taste just like real sugar and to think it's zero calories.

5 lb. NuStevia Power

Posted by Reviewer2127529 on Jun 04, 2013

Love it in coffee, on fresh fruit, and any way I can get it. I even use it to dry fruits.

Excellent price, excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2146708 on Jan 16, 2012

I have been using stevia for some time now, and find some products to be far better than others. Most importantly, I have been making large amounts of lemonade, limeade, and iced tea, which causes me to go through stevia rather quickly. Finding a good bulk supply at a good price is very important to me. This product provides me with all of the above: Great product, bulk amount that I won't go through too quickly, and an excellent price.

NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1649394 on Feb 12, 2011

I've tasted many different brands of stevia, and this blend is the best.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1650768 on Aug 15, 2009

We use NuStevia in beverages for our son who has Autism, we try to stay away from artificial Sweeteners and We've been using this for over a year.

Wonderful product - better that sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1652487 on Feb 06, 2010

Big thumbs up to NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder - no after taste like a lot of stevia products, I can see why it is rated #1!

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1665280 on Aug 14, 2009

This NuStevia bulk product exceeded my expectations from day one in that has no after taste, it's sweet (...) actually very sweet, and convenience of buying in bulk beats by far any other product on the market. I used it successfully on some tough carb-free diet stints in the past with amazing results. This bag will last you for a long, long time. Five stars from a repeat customer.