Good bulk

Posted by Reviewer1239165 on Jan 04, 2010

Good stuff Great price.

Love NuStevia

Posted by Reviewer1996258 on Jan 20, 2010

Best tasting stevia product. My family uses so much the 5lb bag is a great money saver.

THANK THE HEAVENS!

Posted by Reviewer1491531 on Jan 20, 2010

I'm so tremendously glad that this sweetener exists! I've lost a TON of weight because I can add this great tasting sweetener to my tea. Every time I've been hungry or thought I wanted something snack-like, I just drank tea, sweetened with this beautiful blessing from the Fake Sugar Gods. Because I've been drinking zero calorie liquids, rather than snacking, my stomach has been full of warm fluids that made me not want to sit there and gorge, and I've lost a good amount of weight!

Wonderful product - better that sugar!

Posted by Reviewer1652487 on Feb 06, 2010

Big thumbs up to NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder - no after taste like a lot of stevia products, I can see why it is rated #1!

GREAT STUFF at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer2499575 on Dec 03, 2008

This is the same Nu-Stevia I had been buying in nutrition stores at $9.99 for 12 ounces.

As good as it gets

Posted by Reviewer1665280 on Aug 14, 2009

This NuStevia bulk product exceeded my expectations from day one in that has no after taste, it's sweet (...) actually very sweet, and convenience of buying in bulk beats by far any other product on the market. I used it successfully on some tough carb-free diet stints in the past with amazing results. This bag will last you for a long, long time. Five stars from a repeat customer.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1650768 on Aug 15, 2009

We use NuStevia in beverages for our son who has Autism, we try to stay away from artificial Sweeteners and We've been using this for over a year.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1161815 on Sep 14, 2009

This is a year's supply for me. I have been using Stevia for several years to stay away from sugar and poison artificial sweeteners.

Awesome value.

Posted by Reviewer2174960 on Sep 16, 2009

I use this stevia every day and couldn't be happier. This is the best deal I could find on stevia. The taste is good and not as bitter as other brands of stevia I have tried.

disolves easily

Posted by Reviewer3314185 on Sep 16, 2009

no bitter after tase and great sweet taste.