NuNaturals, Presweet Tagatose, 1 lb (454 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

This is my favorite sugar substitute! Does not spike blood sugar and caramelizes like sugar=D I use this to make caramel sauce and cookies. Just make sure you use a lower temperature. Also works for sprinkling on things, does not give a cooling-effect like erythritol or xylitol. Does not upset my stomach like other sweeteners either (I have gastritis)

sunnere søtning

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jan 16, 2015

Bruker tagatose og erythritol i noen kake og konfekt oppskrifter i stedet for vanlig sukker. Kjøper dette på Iherb fordi det er mye billigere enn i norske helsekostbutikker

Great taste but..

Posted by Reviewer2615522 on Feb 11, 2014

Very good as a sugar substitute and would have liked to keep using it, however on some days I had it all was well, but a couple other times it gave me an upset tummy, so about the 3 hour mark after eating it, don't leave the house !!!! I has the ability to liquidfy your entire insides. The taste is great and no after taste. I made caramel with it, and it thickens and browns into a good sauce, it will burn quickly and once it has gone too brown the taste is too burnt to eat. I would say 1 teaspoon at a time is fine, but 2 desertspoons in one sitting is enough to upset the tummy.

6 Kcal/tsp and tastes pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Apr 18, 2013

I use this with sparkling water and Nuts.com's Yumberry Powder to make a refreshing low sugar drink. Tastes good on fresh sliced strawberries too!

Best sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Feb 21, 2013

I've been waiting for this sugar substitute to come to North America for so long after reading tons of European blogs praising it! I must say it was even better than expected, no aftertaste at all, perfect for baking! I'm never buying another sugar substitute than tagatose again, now I just need to find a way to use up my palm sugar and erythritol.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »