NuNaturals, Presweet Tagatose, 1 lb (454 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Posted by AnnaLL From Norway on Apr 25, 2013

This is my favorite sugar substitute! Does not spike blood sugar and caramelizes like sugar=D I use this to make caramel sauce and cookies. Just make sure you use a lower temperature. Also works for sprinkling on things, does not give a cooling-effect like erythritol or xylitol. Does not upset my stomach like other sweeteners either (I have gastritis)

6 Kcal/tsp and tastes pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 From Illinois on Apr 18, 2013

I use this with sparkling water and Nuts.com's Yumberry Powder to make a refreshing low sugar drink. Tastes good on fresh sliced strawberries too!

Best sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Feb 21, 2013

I've been waiting for this sugar substitute to come to North America for so long after reading tons of European blogs praising it! I must say it was even better than expected, no aftertaste at all, perfect for baking! I'm never buying another sugar substitute than tagatose again, now I just need to find a way to use up my palm sugar and erythritol.

Taste like sugar

Posted by 5053450666498555759 on Mar 06, 2013

This is by far the best sugar substitute out there!! It does not spike my blood sugar!! Cookies made with it taste great. I will love it even more when it hits the grocery store shelves!! But for now thank you iherb for selling this amazing product!!

Better than expected

Posted by 5210469143108334986 on Oct 24, 2013

I like this alot. I bake with it, brush my teeth. Use in my coffee. Some time ago there was a toothpaste with tagatose in it. Probably not the same stuff? Anyway, it's just good stuff. I'll be getting more.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »