Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 25, 2013

This is my favorite sugar substitute! Does not spike blood sugar and caramelizes like sugar=D I use this to make caramel sauce and cookies. Just make sure you use a lower temperature. Also works for sprinkling on things, does not give a cooling-effect like erythritol or xylitol. Does not upset my stomach like other sweeteners either (I have gastritis)

sunnere søtning

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Jan 16, 2015

Bruker tagatose og erythritol i noen kake og konfekt oppskrifter i stedet for vanlig sukker. Kjøper dette på Iherb fordi det er mye billigere enn i norske helsekostbutikker

Best sugar substitute!!!

Posted by Reviewer1682157 on Feb 21, 2013

I've been waiting for this sugar substitute to come to North America for so long after reading tons of European blogs praising it! I must say it was even better than expected, no aftertaste at all, perfect for baking! I'm never buying another sugar substitute than tagatose again, now I just need to find a way to use up my palm sugar and erythritol.

6 Kcal/tsp and tastes pretty good!

Posted by Reviewer2435277 on Apr 18, 2013

I use this with sparkling water and Nuts.com's Yumberry Powder to make a refreshing low sugar drink. Tastes good on fresh sliced strawberries too!

Better than expected

Posted by 5210469143108334986 on Oct 24, 2013

I like this alot. I bake with it, brush my teeth. Use in my coffee. Some time ago there was a toothpaste with tagatose in it. Probably not the same stuff? Anyway, it's just good stuff. I'll be getting more.

Great natural sugar substitute

Posted by SazfromIreland on Oct 25, 2013

I only discovered Tagatose recently but it is a fabulous sugar replacement with a clean sweet taste and no after-taste. Love the fact that it carmelises like sugar. It's also powdered so can be used in frostings, etc. There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of information about tagatose out there, but that which I have read points to it being a healthy natural sugar replacment with minimal impact on blood sugar.

Great tasting Sugar substitute for baking

Posted by Reviewer2228980 on Dec 16, 2013

I bought this based on other reviews from Iherb and have been very happy as I have baked cookies using this and find no difference. Love the fact that its low glycemic index. Its expensive but now I do not buy cookies / brownies from stores but make my own and feel good that I am eating healthy. Thank you Iherb for carrying this.

The best sugar substitute I EVER used !!

Posted by 4941436539937935644 on Jan 08, 2014

The best !! I use it for sweeten my tea , and I cant tell that my tea sweetened with sugar substitute !!

Very ood sugar substitute for non and diabetic consumers

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Oct 29, 2014

I have IBS - particularly affected by sugars and I am a diabetic. This has a negligible effect on blood sugar and does not kick the IBS into gear. I was really sure it was going to. Best thing - no after taste like stevia and erithyritol and not a chemical like splenda. Granular so great for baking on a 1 to 1.1 ratio. Also is a prebiotic so good for stomach bacteria and immune health. Would probably be good for those with candida who have to forego sugar.

Dulzor natural sin regusto amargo

Posted by martaekos on Nov 17, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho porque endulza sin dejar ese regusto amargo de muchos edulcorantes artificiales. Tampoco me gusta el regusto de la estevia, amargo también, como a regaliz. Con lo que la tagatosa ha sido mi salvación, ¡ya tengo mi segundo paquete en camino!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »