First time user

Posted by Reviewer1644045 on Jan 25, 2012

This is the first time that I have used Erythritol. I have been trying to find it at a price that I could afford and it seems that iHerb has the best price -- especially considering free shipping. So far I have only used it in baking cookies. It seems to be just a little less sweet than regaular table sugar, but I mixed it 50/50 with Xylitol and added some molasses to make the brown sugar that I needed for the receipe. Very satisfying sweetnes with no aftertast -- and it didn't hit my blood sugar at all! (I'm a type 2 diabetic and make cookies with different nut flours rather than grains) I will be using this again!

NuNaturals Erythritol is great

Posted by 5043669461693430908 on Jul 14, 2014

Great product.

Winning Sugar Substitute combination

Posted by 5341579957535297491 on Jul 28, 2014

I use a combination of Erythritol, Xyletol and Palm Sugar (even amounts) for sugar in recipes. Wonderful combination. Erythritol and Xyletol are not broken down by the body, so all you get is the sweetness!

Erythritol

Posted by 5509810791301069698 on Jan 19, 2015

I never tried another brand of Erythritol but I am very happy with the texture and floavour this product provides my recipe. Always combine alternative sweeteners for the best resukts, I use this with stevia in baking.

Great for Low Carb

Posted by Reviewer2453872 on Feb 03, 2011

Does have a cooling effect you have to offset but workings great in LC baked goods and ice cream.

Pleased With This

Posted by 5043508982893853616 on Nov 30, 2012

Expensive, but worth it for those who need it.

Just like regular sugar

Posted by 5359732692275291696 on Jan 13, 2013

Great taste, slightly "COOL" when you taste it.it's not as strong sweetness as the regular refine sugar. But I like the way it is. milder sweetness" serves me well. 2 thumbs up!

One of many good Erythritol products

Posted by Reviewer2157875 on Jan 27, 2013

I use erythritol in everything (where I would like some sweetness). I wouldn't recommend to use it alone for baking, because the taste gets too strong, but it works well to mix it up with stevia or other natural sweeteners.

Good product, fast delivery

Posted by 5727935313481482496 on Sep 20, 2013

Good product delivered really fast (across the Atlantic Ocean) :-) Highly recommended!

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2970957 on Mar 20, 2011

We bought this as a cost savings move and health move over regular sugar. We had been investing in Truvia, but found that this was a better buy. Truvia adds a couple of other ingredients which adds flavor to the product, this does not have these ingredients and produces a flavorless sweet sensation, which is good. 0 calories makes it better for our current diet. Hard to dissolve, have read that if you heat them slightly, they will melt. Have not tried this yet, but will the next time I want to add to a cold glass of lemon juice. So far, so good.