Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jan 03, 2012

This was recommended by Dr. Sinatra (well known cardiologist) to replace sugar. I have only used it in cooking, but works great. Was getting too gassy from Xylotol, don't get that wit this.

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals, 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer3151430 on Jan 08, 2012

Very economical way to buy erythritol.

very good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2417720 on Jan 10, 2012

I powder it in my vitamix and make low carb brownies. will order more when this is gone.

SWEET DEAL

Posted by Reviewer2690684 on Jan 24, 2012

YOUR PRICE ON THIS PRODUCT WAS 25% BETTER THAN YOUR COMPETION, AND YOUR PROMPTNESS ON MY ORDER, EXCELLENT! PS....THANKS FOR BEING REASONABLE ON YOUR SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1644045 on Jan 25, 2012

This is the first time that I have used Erythritol. I have been trying to find it at a price that I could afford and it seems that iHerb has the best price -- especially considering free shipping. So far I have only used it in baking cookies. It seems to be just a little less sweet than regaular table sugar, but I mixed it 50/50 with Xylitol and added some molasses to make the brown sugar that I needed for the receipe. Very satisfying sweetnes with no aftertast -- and it didn't hit my blood sugar at all! (I'm a type 2 diabetic and make cookies with different nut flours rather than grains) I will be using this again!

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2179295 on Dec 26, 2009

We are so glad to find a larger size for Erythritol and at a fair price

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2821328 on Dec 27, 2009

Great product.

good price

Posted by Reviewer3051410 on Feb 07, 2010

diabetic friendly

Erythritol - The forgotten bulk sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2422940 on Feb 11, 2010

I-Herb delivered and excellent product, Erythritol to my door. What most people do not know when they buy sugar free products is that most are sweetened with sugar alcohols which serve as bulk sweeteners and sugar replacements. Most such sugar alcohols are inferior products and have 1/2 to 2/3 the calories of sugar plus excessive glycemic impact. This is not the case with erythritol whcih has only 5 calories per ounce and a glycemic index of zero. Most manufacturers do not care about the health of the consumer and use much inferior sugar alcohols (like maltitol) that add needless calories plus they cause more digestive disturbance and loose stool than Erythritol. Complaining will not do you any good. The companies all think we are stupid. Hershey belongs in the Hall of candy shame for replacing erythritol with maltitol

best sugar alternative around

Posted by Reviewer3330104 on Feb 17, 2010

great value, smooth fast delivery, top marks!