10% Off Orders Over $40!

NuNaturals, Erythritol, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Reviews 4-star

Tastes like sugar!

Posted by Reviewer2008553 on Feb 23, 2010

I've tried all kinds of sweeteners and this one is the best. I don't like the artificial one for obvious reasons and stevia tastes funny, but I wanted something with less calories than sugar for my morning coffee. I'm so glad I found this stuff! I gave it four stars instead of five because it's not good with baking. Whatever you bake has a weird cooling/melting effect on your toung when use it. It also has a hard time dissolving in cold water. Other than that, it great!

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer1565020 on Mar 26, 2010

I liked Pure Erythritol because it did not have unfavorable aftertaste, and I have decided to use it as my daily sweetner. I found it very hard to dissolve in cold water, which was a small shortcoming. Delivery was prompt.

nice price

Posted by Reviewer1405876 on May 14, 2010

I am happy with the price and shipping to Canada. On my first time tasting this stuff, I would say it's good for baking and can be made sweeter with Stevia, but as a sweetener in coffee for example, it's not bad, just "off" a little and not a sweet as sugar (unless you add Stevia) Regarding Stevia, this seems to cancel the Stevia's bitterness, so the two marry together pretty good.

erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1433044 on Jun 19, 2010

there is a mild plastic smell from the bag, no big deal. erythritol is the best. doesn't rot your teeth. no calories. low glycemic. tastes great. we love this stuff.

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1437985 on Jul 13, 2010

An excellent natural sweetener with a very low glycemic index