Made in China

Posted by Reviewer2720281 on Aug 24, 2015

No, you won't learn that from the product label or their website. They did confirm that to me by email.

Best Sweetener for Baking

Posted by 5226769703623420269 on Mar 04, 2014

Erythritol is the best sugar substitute for baking. You can even caramelize it. It works just like sugar on many applications and doesn't have an after taste.

Great Stuff

Posted by 4889245569214425794 on Mar 20, 2015

The best tasting natural sweetner out there - and one a lot of people just don't know about. Expensive for some reason even though it's made from actual sugar?? Perhaps if more peole purchase and use this stuff it will become available on shelves and the price become more reasonable. Thanks for carrying in bulk at the best price around :) Will be buying again when the bag I have runs out!

Per your request

Posted by Reviewer2193589 on Jul 07, 2010

Great!!! Love the fine crystals. I mix erythritol, Xyletol and Stevia for my on-the - counter sugar bowl. Dannielle

great price for a wonderful item

Posted by Reviewer3273737 on Apr 19, 2010

I use this stuff instead of sugar - in beverages, in cooking and baked items, for dipping fruit in, etc. Add a small amount of stevia if you need extra sweetness. Very glad to find it at such a great price!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2593938 on Apr 21, 2010

I use erythritol for making sugar free cookies, ice cream, brownies, and other baked goods. This product doesn't elevate blood sugar and allows me to enjoy occasional sweet tasting treats while maintaining a sugar free diet. The 5lb quantity provided by iherb is both convenient and economical.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1211936 on Mar 07, 2010

This is the best sugar substitute going. I use it in baking and everywhere.

NuNaturals Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2715803 on Mar 08, 2010

Excellent non-caloric sweetener. It has the consistency of regular sugar but with practically no calories or glycemic effect. There is no after taste.

Wonderful change from sugar

Posted by Reviewer2790690 on Mar 10, 2010

I was totally shocked after trying this product. My sister told me it was great, but I had to try it for myself. No one in my house knows that I no longer use sugar. As above, shipping and packaging was great. Keep up the good work. Donna M. Griffith

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3320350 on Feb 20, 2010

I love that it is a bit less sweet, with NO aftertaste! I'm sticking w/it. Texture is perfect; just like granulated