NuNaturals, Erythritol, 5 lbs (2270 g)

Reviews 4-star

Good

Posted by MichelX From New York on Oct 04, 2010

As usual, though this tastes the most like regular sugar, you need to use 3x the amount. But at least it's not chemicals! Don't love the packaging, but nice price break buying in bulk.

Pure Erythritol Cyrstals

Posted by Reviewer1141667 From Texas on Oct 21, 2010

I was happy with the product. The only thing I noticed was that it had several clumps. I have used erythritol before, but it never clumped. Other than that, I will be re-ordering. Thanks

Erithritol

Posted by Reviewer2262234 From Australia on Dec 17, 2010

Great stuff for me a diabetic. I have used it in baking in place a sugar, and although, not the same in the finished product, I can eat to my heart's content without sugar spikes. iHerb is the least expensive compared to others, the ordering is made easy and it arrived from the US to Australia in only a few days.........well done. I shall be ordering erithritol and other products as your company is well run. Thankyou. Lili

Looks and tastes like sugar (almost)!

Posted by Reviewer1653164 From California on Feb 04, 2011

I've been using Eryhritol as my sweetnener in coffee, salad dressings and such for a couple of years now and really love it. There is no aftertaste, no damage to the teeth and virtually no calories! I love it.

Great Alternative!

Posted by Reviewer2574083 From Pennsylvania on Mar 12, 2011

This is a great sugar alternative. Slightly less sweet than Xylitol, but without the uncomfortable digestive side-effects. I'm very happy with it!