Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3137825 on Dec 28, 2011

I use the erythritol to make my own low carb/hi protein bars and also when I do low carb baking. It works great

I love it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2661792 on Dec 28, 2011

I replaced all sugar with this product, nobody can tell the difference and I've lost 30 pounds.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Dec 29, 2011

I like the taste of Erythritol, and really like that it has no calories and will not affect blood sugar. It does not cause intestinal discomfort. I wish it were a little cheaper.

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2980317 on Jan 02, 2012

Arrived promptly. Excellent product.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3161697 on Jan 03, 2012

This was recommended by Dr. Sinatra (well known cardiologist) to replace sugar. I have only used it in cooking, but works great. Was getting too gassy from Xylotol, don't get that wit this.

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals, 5 lbs

Posted by Reviewer3151430 on Jan 08, 2012

Very economical way to buy erythritol.

very good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2417720 on Jan 10, 2012

I powder it in my vitamix and make low carb brownies. will order more when this is gone.

SWEET DEAL

Posted by Reviewer2690684 on Jan 24, 2012

YOUR PRICE ON THIS PRODUCT WAS 25% BETTER THAN YOUR COMPETION, AND YOUR PROMPTNESS ON MY ORDER, EXCELLENT! PS....THANKS FOR BEING REASONABLE ON YOUR SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.

First time user

Posted by Reviewer1644045 on Jan 25, 2012

This is the first time that I have used Erythritol. I have been trying to find it at a price that I could afford and it seems that iHerb has the best price -- especially considering free shipping. So far I have only used it in baking cookies. It seems to be just a little less sweet than regaular table sugar, but I mixed it 50/50 with Xylitol and added some molasses to make the brown sugar that I needed for the receipe. Very satisfying sweetnes with no aftertast -- and it didn't hit my blood sugar at all! (I'm a type 2 diabetic and make cookies with different nut flours rather than grains) I will be using this again!

Love

Posted by hearthANDgnome on Sep 14, 2013

Have purchased several bags. Xylitol gives me bloat. But, Erythritol doesn't do that to me.