great

Posted by Reviewer2373323 on May 25, 2010

good price. erythriol is such a great subsittue and it tastes close to sugar.

dietary support

Posted by Reviewer3025822 on May 23, 2010

It's very good, useful and its have hich cost performance.

nice price

Posted by Reviewer1405876 on May 14, 2010

I am happy with the price and shipping to Canada. On my first time tasting this stuff, I would say it's good for baking and can be made sweeter with Stevia, but as a sweetener in coffee for example, it's not bad, just "off" a little and not a sweet as sugar (unless you add Stevia) Regarding Stevia, this seems to cancel the Stevia's bitterness, so the two marry together pretty good.

nunutrals

Posted by Reviewer1006054 on May 10, 2010

good prices, good products. Thanks

Erythritol 5lbs

Posted by Reviewer2856729 on Apr 23, 2010

Good product. Delivered on time

Healthy Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2646547 on Apr 21, 2010

The Erythritol is very good. I will have to get used to the difference but it really does taste just like sugar. I'm pleased with it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2593938 on Apr 21, 2010

I use erythritol for making sugar free cookies, ice cream, brownies, and other baked goods. This product doesn't elevate blood sugar and allows me to enjoy occasional sweet tasting treats while maintaining a sugar free diet. The 5lb quantity provided by iherb is both convenient and economical.

great price for a wonderful item

Posted by Reviewer3273737 on Apr 19, 2010

I use this stuff instead of sugar - in beverages, in cooking and baked items, for dipping fruit in, etc. Add a small amount of stevia if you need extra sweetness. Very glad to find it at such a great price!

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2808184 on Apr 19, 2010

Good price and good quality

NuNaturals Bulk Erythritol Crystals: Tremendous Asset for Sugar-Free Nutrition

Posted by Reviewer3080141 on Apr 17, 2010

I know, I know, it sounds like the mutant offspring of a chem lab and a toxic waste dump, but erythritol is a fermented sugar alcohol (not THAT kind, the non-recreational kind) that can take the place of sugar in cooking. It doesn't present the difficult side effect maltitol can have (I call it "Maltitol Thunder"), and it's not as... well, minty... as xylitol. We use erythritol in baking and desserts. The only thing I'd caution you about is that it doesn't melt and it doesn't erode, so I powder it in a coffee grinder first. It's about 70% as sweet as sugar, so you can either use about a third again as much in recipes as you would sugar (but be aware that it's quite rich), or do a half-and-half blend of bulked-up sucralose (the latter is what I do). I've noticed that, as we leave sugar farther behind in the past, we're not only loads healthier, we've quit craving sweets. Erythritol is a fantastic solution for diabetes management, although you can also benefit from using it if you'd just like to get away from sugar. The challenge is that we use enough of it (I feed folks at the office too) that finding bulk erythritol at a good price can be tough. You can't go wrong with this brand and the price. And, of course, iHerb always gives you terrific service, so you can't lose.