Great for low-carb baking

Posted by Reviewer1795453 on Sep 16, 2010

Erythritol is a godsend, and I've had no problems with the NuNaturals kind. It's great to be able to get a 5lb bag; I do a moderate amount of baking and it lasts months!

The wisest choice

Posted by Reviewer2543277 on Oct 01, 2010

After a year or so of experimenting with alternative sweeteners, Erythritol emerged as most satisfactory. Pricing on the shelves, however, is formidable. iHerb.com was about one-third what I otherwise would have spent. Delivery was astounding: Standard shipping arrived within about thirty-six hours.

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1672862 on Nov 19, 2010

Great value for money and great taste!

a good alternative

Posted by Reviewer2332300 on Dec 13, 2010

I have tried a couple of recipes using erythritol since quitting sugar. I have to say it works well :)

Great Natural Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2698093 on Feb 05, 2011

This has no after taste, i love it. You do have to break it down a bit in a coffee grinder to a more powder like form so it melds into your dessert recipes or you will feel the crystals when you bite into it.

Erythritol Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3047274 on Feb 24, 2011

It,s a great replacement for our other sweeteners. Since we can buy it reasonably priced from your web site it has become a great addition to our healthy eating. Thanks

Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1641031 on Mar 04, 2011

This stuff is outstanding for baking and the price at iHerb is the best I've found.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1734894 on Jul 03, 2011

Google the Miracle Brownie recipe. I put the crystals in my coffee grinder to power it, which also increases the volume. Using it for jams and baking, fantastic!

erythritol cristals

Posted by Reviewer3121992 on Jul 22, 2011

I like this product very much. It works as well as any other sugar in everything for me so far.

Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2823375 on Aug 15, 2011

I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. IT'S THE CLOSEST TASTING TO SUGAR THAT I HAVE FOUND. LOVE THE 'ZERO' CALORIES. ONLY DOWNFALL IS PRICE. I WILL CONTINUE TO USE IT AS LONG AS I CAN AFFORD IT. ITS GREAT . I JUST WISH THE COST WAS MORE REASONABLE.