NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals.

Posted by Reviewer1299520 on Aug 16, 2010

This is my first time buying this brand of Erythritol and it arrived perfectly and is just fine! The pricing was good--I didn't compare it to others because the shipping on my entire became free because of the includsion of this product and that clearly made it worthwhile. Delivery was very prompt. As with Xylitol, I like putting it in the blender so that it comes out in a powdered form.

This is the stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1985809 on Aug 26, 2010

The only sugar substitute that actually tastes like real sugar. About a gajillion times better than stevia, sorbitol, maltitol, sucralose, aspartame, etc.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3129551 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this sugar like product every morning in my Chai tea and sometimes on fresh fruit. I love how there is no after taste or negative side effects. I am finally starting to drop some weight and I think it is in part due to switching my sweeteners to Erythritol. The price is better than I've found anywhere else too. I will be ordering this again.

Sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Sep 14, 2010

Sweetens very similar to sugar, only no calories. Sweetens very similar to xylitol, only no gas!

Great for low-carb baking

Posted by Reviewer1795453 on Sep 16, 2010

Erythritol is a godsend, and I've had no problems with the NuNaturals kind. It's great to be able to get a 5lb bag; I do a moderate amount of baking and it lasts months!

The wisest choice

Posted by Reviewer2543277 on Oct 01, 2010

After a year or so of experimenting with alternative sweeteners, Erythritol emerged as most satisfactory. Pricing on the shelves, however, is formidable. iHerb.com was about one-third what I otherwise would have spent. Delivery was astounding: Standard shipping arrived within about thirty-six hours.

NuNaturals, Pure Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1672862 on Nov 19, 2010

Great value for money and great taste!

a good alternative

Posted by Reviewer2332300 on Dec 13, 2010

I have tried a couple of recipes using erythritol since quitting sugar. I have to say it works well :)

Great Natural Sugar Substitute

Posted by Reviewer2698093 on Feb 05, 2011

This has no after taste, i love it. You do have to break it down a bit in a coffee grinder to a more powder like form so it melds into your dessert recipes or you will feel the crystals when you bite into it.

Erythritol Sweetener

Posted by Reviewer3047274 on Feb 24, 2011

It,s a great replacement for our other sweeteners. Since we can buy it reasonably priced from your web site it has become a great addition to our healthy eating. Thanks