Great for low-carb baking

Posted by Reviewer1795453 on Sep 16, 2010

Erythritol is a godsend, and I've had no problems with the NuNaturals kind. It's great to be able to get a 5lb bag; I do a moderate amount of baking and it lasts months!

Happy to find this!

Posted by Reviewer1844131 on Mar 21, 2010

Such a good product...such a good price...great shipping time. I will order again in the future.

love Erythritol

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on May 14, 2012

Seems to work best when powdered in a coffee grinder. It doesn't give me any stomach issues. Not very sweet so I add some Stevia and sometimes a little regular sugar. A combination of all three seems to give the most "rounded" flavor while still allowing me to reduce my sugar consumption by at least 3/4. I did notice that it recrystalized out of a sweet bean paste that I made but that took a few days to happen and frankly, wasn't unpleasant, just something to be aware of if planning to prepare foods in advance and refridgerate.

NuNaturals Pure Erythritol Crystals.

Posted by Reviewer1299520 on Aug 16, 2010

This is my first time buying this brand of Erythritol and it arrived perfectly and is just fine! The pricing was good--I didn't compare it to others because the shipping on my entire became free because of the includsion of this product and that clearly made it worthwhile. Delivery was very prompt. As with Xylitol, I like putting it in the blender so that it comes out in a powdered form.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1402131 on Dec 29, 2011

I like the taste of Erythritol, and really like that it has no calories and will not affect blood sugar. It does not cause intestinal discomfort. I wish it were a little cheaper.

Erythritol Crystals

Posted by Reviewer1420805 on Mar 02, 2012

I have diabetes and the Erythritol makes me feel like I am cheating and getting away with it. Reminds me of sugar.

The best sweetner on the market

Posted by Reviewer1285080 on Feb 04, 2012

The best sweetner on the market

Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1030470 on Aug 06, 2009

This erythritol is low enough in calories (much lower than other sugar alcohols) to be comparable to typical artificial sweeteners (saccharin, nutrasweet, splenda) or stevia, but, for me, has a significantly better aftertaste (very similar to sugar). It is expensive compared to sugar, but buying in large sizes from iHerb helps.

Pleased With This

Posted by 5043508982893853616 on Nov 30, 2012

Expensive, but worth it for those who need it.

very good product!!

Posted by Reviewer2417720 on Jan 10, 2012

I powder it in my vitamix and make low carb brownies. will order more when this is gone.