pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1379811 on Apr 27, 2009

my first time trying stevia and it was a little different than I expected. It wasn't like artificial sugar where it had an aftertaste but it kind of has a different taste all around. almost minty or herby. I imagine thats because it comes from a plant. It is by far better than most artificial sweeteners and is way better health wise for me so I'm getting used to it and trying it in different things. Its good in ice tea for sure. I hope this helps out for anyone that has not tried stevia before because all I got from most ratings is that it is good or great but not what its like. bottom line is that it has a good but different taste - not an aftertaste, it is not at all harmful to your health so that speaks for itself. I'm still trying it in different things so haven't got that much into it with cooking or anything but just to sweeten drinks its good.

good

Posted by Reviewer2901736 on May 01, 2009

love this stevia! use with caution thouhg, a little bit goes a long way -- no bitterness too =)

BEST EVER

Posted by Reviewer1301252 on May 22, 2009

This stevia is seriously the most amazing thing ever! Its taste amazing. Sometimes I take a few drops straight!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2269825 on Jun 10, 2009

Great! No aftertaste.

NEVER BE STEVIA -LESS

Posted by Reviewer1424219 on Jun 18, 2009

CARRYING STEVIA WITH US IN OUR TRAVELS HELPS US TO STAY COMMITTED TO BE FRUCTOSE FREE.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jul 15, 2009

I like this stevia product a lot. It has no aftertaste and it is nicely sweet. I also would always recommend to get the liquid without alcohol. This is my new favorite liquid stevia.

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2848862 on Aug 05, 2009

Sweeter than sugar, only healthy!

Nunaturals stevia

Posted by Reviewer1374199 on Aug 24, 2009

This alcohol free formula is great, best taste I've found with no additives.

Best in class

Posted by Reviewer1577775 on Sep 01, 2009

This is my favorite liquid Stevia product. Smooth tasting, highly concentrated (little goes a long way) and especially favor in all my hot and cold beverages. Liquid dissolves better than powder in cold drinks.

Stevia----great product!

Posted by Reviewer2893437 on Sep 14, 2009

We really like the Alcohol Free Stevia liquid product. On doctor's orders, we must omit artificial sweeteners from our diet. Stevia is a superb alternative. You will not miss sugar!