Nunaturals - the best stevia!!

Posted by Reviewer3114363 on Sep 09, 2010

I have never been able to tolerate the taste of any artificial sweetener. I was skeptical whether I'd like stevia. Some brands of stevia have an aftertaste. However, I have come to enjoy nunaturals. It has a good flavor and it's natural!!

LOVE IT...LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1985995 on Sep 28, 2010

This is positively the best Stevia on the market. It is hard to find, and Iherb sends it quickly and it is the best price. I have tried 4 other brands, but NuNaturals is the best...the liquid form is the best by far.

NuNaturals, Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3209236 on Oct 01, 2010

This is the best stuff.

Nu Naturals Stevia - Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2530889 on Oct 03, 2010

Normally don't write reviews, but I have been helped by so many other reviews that I thought I should start returning the favor. I have tried other Stevia products before and hated the bitter aftertaste. This product is so good - no aftertaste - and very sweet. I love iherb, too as they have such good prices. I just re-purchased this at Whole Foods b/c I did not plan well enough to order through iherb and I couldn't be without it - so I had to pay the extra $$ :( I learned my lesson!

My favourite stevia

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 20, 2012

I love this stevia. No aftertaste, and a little bit goes a very long way.

One of the best liquid stevia sweeteners there is

Posted by Reviewer2710938 on Sep 16, 2008

This stevia is one of the best out there. I use about 5 drops in a cup of strong coffee and it tastes great! There’s no aftertaste or bitterness at all.