Jefferson

Posted by Reviewer2533401 on Jul 15, 2008

Excellent! Use in my tea, smoothies, yogurt, etc.

Nice Taste

Posted by Reviewer1993412 on Oct 20, 2011

Best tasting stevia brand I've tried.

very good sweetener with convenient packaging

Posted by AYINEX on Jan 02, 2012

very usefull packaging, very easy to use. thanx for good product

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1910014 on Oct 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets.

Muy buen endulzante

Posted by 5465918447445686213 on Feb 20, 2013

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Superb

Posted by Norwegianchick on Oct 31, 2011

this clear liquid stevia is good as gold. Goes with anything.

NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3272532 on Jan 01, 2014

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

Exactly as promised...

Posted by 4952941065910957665 on Jul 12, 2012

This is the first time I've used Stevia and it was exactly as promised... I was told to use this brand because it doesn't have the aspartame taste to it. Also, the shipping was quick and accurate on the part of iHerb. I'm overall very happy with this purchase.

Wonderful product, just one objection

Posted by Reviewer1527719 on Sep 23, 2009

I'm fully satisfied with the liquid Stevia, except for the fact that "6-10 drops" supposedly being sufficient for a mug of tea/coffee is a *wild* understatement. I use maybe 50 drops. Still, I'll keep buying it because it tastes great, it's easy to use, and there are no sediments like there is with the tabs.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2816025 on Jan 05, 2012

From Norway I`m on the fence about this one. A bit bitter in tea. But I will try to use it in different things later on. Maybe I`ll change my mind about it then.