Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1910014 on Oct 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets.

Nice Taste

Posted by Reviewer1993412 on Oct 20, 2011

Best tasting stevia brand I've tried.

Superb

Posted by Norwegianchick on Oct 31, 2011

this clear liquid stevia is good as gold. Goes with anything.

very good sweetener with convenient packaging

Posted by AYINEX on Jan 02, 2012

very usefull packaging, very easy to use. thanx for good product

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1528888 on Feb 22, 2012

I love, love this stevia. I've been using the powder packets from from Trader Joe's for quite some time which I have liked but not nearly as much as this liquid form. There is no after taste and I like that the stevia is in it's most natural form. I have already told many people about this product and will continue to do so!!

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1400503 on Mar 16, 2012

I was really sceptical about this product before buying it. Several brands of stevia I've tried claimed they weren't bitter but they were. This however is the real deal! Now I've only used it in my tea so far but there was absolutely no weird aftertaste or bitterness. I'll be experimenting with it for baking next!

Exactly as promised...

Posted by 4952941065910957665 on Jul 12, 2012

This is the first time I've used Stevia and it was exactly as promised... I was told to use this brand because it doesn't have the aspartame taste to it. Also, the shipping was quick and accurate on the part of iHerb. I'm overall very happy with this purchase.

Wonderful product, just one objection

Posted by Reviewer1527719 on Sep 23, 2009

I'm fully satisfied with the liquid Stevia, except for the fact that "6-10 drops" supposedly being sufficient for a mug of tea/coffee is a *wild* understatement. I use maybe 50 drops. Still, I'll keep buying it because it tastes great, it's easy to use, and there are no sediments like there is with the tabs.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2816025 on Jan 05, 2012

From Norway I`m on the fence about this one. A bit bitter in tea. But I will try to use it in different things later on. Maybe I`ll change my mind about it then.

sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1227532 on Dec 17, 2011

This product is a sweetener, but it has an additional flavour. Some people don't like that