Formula Has Changed - Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2970125 on Aug 16, 2013

I have ordered this product for years and was very pleased. Apparently, with the last batch the company has changed the formula and there is a significant difference in the taste. I now need to find a replacement product, because previously this formula was very sweet and did not have an after taste. With the new formula it is less sweet, meaning you need to use more of the product, the cost increased and there is an after taste now. I searched the internet and many customers have noticed the change.

poor

Posted by 4929485095324053939 on Oct 29, 2013

never get the product

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 30, 2013

Yum! NuNaturals stevia is THE BEST stevia I've ever tasted. It doesn't have a weird aftertaste and the flavor is really nice. We use it in teas, milkshakes and smoothies. Big hit at our house!

Stevia - alcohol free

Posted by 5683867986858925592 on Sep 30, 2013

Truly appreciate this product and it works extremely well for humans and animals.

No bitter aftertaste

Posted by 5662837052669352229 on Nov 11, 2013

Great for cooking. A must have!

Stevia liquid

Posted by 4899051945134032753 on Nov 13, 2013

Great product…No alcohol,no bad after taste

Liquid stevia

Posted by Reviewer2010529 on Nov 22, 2013

This is the best stevia I have found. It has no bitter after taste. I order for a few of my friends also.

Liquid Stevia

Posted by 5525682019901337858 on Feb 18, 2014

Good stuff!

My favorite stevia

Posted by Reviewer2122359 on Jul 26, 2014

Very economical, perfect for seething my iced tea with no unmixed residue. Love the dropper dispenser.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3074693 on Aug 16, 2014

Everyone should have this product instead of sugar. It's 40 times sweeter than sugar but excellent for your health. I could not do without this product for my warm drinks. You can also use it in cooking. You can buy the powder form too. I have been taking Stevia for 3 years now. It's an excellent! I love it.