NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2816025 From Norway on Jan 05, 2012

From Norway I`m on the fence about this one. A bit bitter in tea. But I will try to use it in different things later on. Maybe I`ll change my mind about it then.

sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1227532 From Netherlands on Dec 17, 2011

This product is a sweetener, but it has an additional flavour. Some people don't like that

Formula Has Changed - Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2970125 From Georgia on Aug 16, 2013

I have ordered this product for years and was very pleased. Apparently, with the last batch the company has changed the formula and there is a significant difference in the taste. I now need to find a replacement product, because previously this formula was very sweet and did not have an after taste. With the new formula it is less sweet, meaning you need to use more of the product, the cost increased and there is an after taste now. I searched the internet and many customers have noticed the change.

Stevia

Posted by 5743768077958252157 on Jun 19, 2013

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

bad product

Posted by Reviewer3089251 From California on Jul 09, 2013

the formula has changed and you never let the consumer know!!!!!! the new taste is nothing like it was. i returned for a refund never received it