Best tasting stevia, really!

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 25, 2015

I ordered this stevia as it was recommended on a blog (simplysugarandglutenfree) and I must say I was extremely surprised. Unlike all the other kinds I have tried, this one is not bitter at all. I love to make a hot chocolate with coconut milk, water, raw cacao and a few drop of NuNaturals stevia! Sometimes, also adding a pinch of cinnamon!

Liquid Stevia

Posted by 5525682019901337858 on Feb 18, 2014

Good stuff!

My favorite stevia

Posted by Reviewer2122359 on Jul 26, 2014

Very economical, perfect for seething my iced tea with no unmixed residue. Love the dropper dispenser.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3074693 on Aug 16, 2014

Everyone should have this product instead of sugar. It's 40 times sweeter than sugar but excellent for your health. I could not do without this product for my warm drinks. You can also use it in cooking. You can buy the powder form too. I have been taking Stevia for 3 years now. It's an excellent! I love it.

the best sweetener for me

Posted by 5502092517860623467 on Aug 27, 2016

I use it for cakes I bake and daily for cereal etc. It is very concentrated so relatively little amount is enough, it also has no bitter after taste, which makes it the best sweetener I know.

great low carb sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Sep 13, 2016

so easy to add a drop at a time. I use this in the kitchen and on the dining room table, as well. There are no hidden carbs in this product and no alcohol taste. I use it fast enough that I feel there is no need to refrigerate. I highly recommend this quality product.

This product has great features.

Posted by 4945817793474811139 on Sep 17, 2016

It has a great taste!

No artificial taste

Posted by LovingLife85 on Nov 28, 2016

NuNaturals makes the best stevia products. This one is my favorite. -Add it to green smoothies that just need a bit of sweetness or to paleo/candida diet baked goods. A bottle lasts a long time and there is no after taste. -Doesn't give me the issues the stomach issues that xylitol or erythritol do.

not bitter

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 29, 2015

Even my husband likes it.

good product