NuNaturals Liquid Stevia Rock!

Posted by Reviewer3272532 on Jan 01, 2014

I have used NuNaturals Singing Dog Liquid Stevia for about two years and still going strong with them. Having used the Alcohol free and the water based, my preference is the water based. Mainly because the alocohol based stevia cause a crusty/gummy byproduct under the stopper cap and on the screw top of the bottle to happen over several uses. This makes it hard to open the stopper cap or put it back on. I would take a damp paper towel to clean of the dried stevia. The Alcohol free liquid stevia does not cause this problem with any build up under the stopper cap. So convenience makes this my preference. I do feel though that the alcohol based is a little more potent in terms of sweetness. The other way I use this wonderful 'Singing Dog' sweetner is to buy the unflavored in at least multiples of four (more cost effective)- then add pure vanilla or pure peppermint flavoring to a bottle (my favorite flavors). Shake well and I'm good to go. Love this stuff in my coffee lattes! I also use it in my veggie/fruit smoothies.

best stevia out there

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Jan 01, 2014

no bitter after taste, this is my fourth bottle!

Very good

Posted by 5486189585407442367 on Jan 15, 2015

Excellent product. I enjoy it!

Best tasting stevia, really!

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Mar 25, 2015

I ordered this stevia as it was recommended on a blog (simplysugarandglutenfree) and I must say I was extremely surprised. Unlike all the other kinds I have tried, this one is not bitter at all. I love to make a hot chocolate with coconut milk, water, raw cacao and a few drop of NuNaturals stevia! Sometimes, also adding a pinch of cinnamon!

not bitter

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 29, 2015

Even my husband likes it.

good product

Posted by 4637807275727094311 on Nov 04, 2015

great taste, no aftertaste

the best sweetener for me

Posted by 5502092517860623467 on Aug 27, 2016

I use it for cakes I bake and daily for cereal etc. It is very concentrated so relatively little amount is enough, it also has no bitter after taste, which makes it the best sweetener I know.

great low carb sweetener

Posted by Reviewer1686088 on Sep 13, 2016

so easy to add a drop at a time. I use this in the kitchen and on the dining room table, as well. There are no hidden carbs in this product and no alcohol taste. I use it fast enough that I feel there is no need to refrigerate. I highly recommend this quality product.

This product has great features.

Posted by 4945817793474811139 on Sep 17, 2016

It has a great taste!

Sweet, no aftertaste, easy to carry around

Posted by Reviewer2697726 on May 19, 2012

Title says it all. Strong sweetness too; don't need a lot to make my tea sweet. Will buy again.