Best Yet

Posted by Reviewer1829477 on Jun 28, 2013

This is the best tasting stevia I have found to date. Others are too bitter for coffee. I can handle drinking this in my coffee. It takes a little getting used to but I am impressed with it.

great

Posted by 5017871831994118805 on Jun 25, 2013

love this!

Unlike any other stevia product I've used

Posted by Reviewer1185758 on Jun 25, 2013

This is my favorite brand of stevia because it does not have an overpowering taste. It also does not leave a better flavor. I use it for smoothies and baking. Love it.

excellent product

Posted by 5717917318287822270 on Jun 24, 2013

Excellent product, with no synthetic taste. I use it mostly in tea, but also in yogurt and for baking purposes.

Stevia

Posted by 5743768077958252157 on Jun 19, 2013

The stevia that I ordered this time was bitter. The others I ordered were sweet.. I hope it was just a bad batch.My sister gave me one from her batch and it was sweet. I will try to order again soon a dn hopefully it will be better. This is the first time that I have gotten a bitter tasting stevia from yall.. Sorry complain ,but thought you should check into it..

Stevia

Posted by 5061420458963395283 on May 29, 2013

This is my first stevia..I use it mostly when baking cakes..I don\t feel any aftertaste in the cakes..Will buy it again..

Not sure...

Posted by Click-here-to-save-money on May 18, 2013

I am new to using Stevia in any form or shape, so maybe I just need to learn to use it. I have now tried it in 3 recipes - one time I put 20 drops in a 4 inch mini cake and it was horribly bitter still and I couldn't eat it. I must say the size and drop function is VERY handy - perhaps this may yet grow on me, if so, I will be back to change my review.

Good product

Posted by Winterfair on Apr 23, 2013

I really like this stevia, since it's easy to measure and it has no bitter after taste. I just slightly prefer the NuNaturals powder.

Muy buen endulzante

Posted by 5465918447445686213 on Feb 20, 2013

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Me encanta !!!

Posted by 4911370450071338655 on Jan 29, 2013

Lo mejor que he probado, endulza sin dejarte el sabor artificial de otros. Totalmente recomendable, pediré mas.