NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Alcohol Free Stevia, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Best in class

Posted by Reviewer1577775 From Connecticut on Sep 01, 2009

This is my favorite liquid Stevia product. Smooth tasting, highly concentrated (little goes a long way) and especially favor in all my hot and cold beverages. Liquid dissolves better than powder in cold drinks.

Stevia----great product!

Posted by Reviewer2893437 From Indiana on Sep 14, 2009

We really like the Alcohol Free Stevia liquid product. On doctor's orders, we must omit artificial sweeteners from our diet. Stevia is a superb alternative. You will not miss sugar!

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2015581 From Missouri on Sep 21, 2009

NuNaturals stevia is the best tasting stevia I have ever used.

Great savings on liquid Stevia

Posted by Reviewer2189719 From North Carolina on Jul 31, 2008

I was purchasing Stevia at our local health food coop, and they were always sold out of this. I found this on Iherb much more economical...and got free shipping when I purchased 8 of them. I will be buying liquid Stevia from Iherb from now on!

Excellent Taste, the Best Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer3167894 From Georgia on Aug 17, 2008

I've tried several brands of stevia, liquid and dry and NuNaturals, Alcohol Free is by far the best! I have recommended this product to family and friends and they love it. My husband is now using it instead of Splenda in ice tea. I used Splenda for awhile but discovered it gave me headaches. This is the only added sweetener I use now.