Really helpful to my dry eyes.

Posted by Reviewer1256017 on May 17, 2010

Thirty drops a day seems to keep my eyes from drying and stinging. That's a blessing. I'll be using this product from now on.

Excellent!^^

Posted by Reviewer2609603 on Oct 28, 2011

I was beginning to experience an inability to see clearly in dim light but after using this product things have started to return to normal. It is a bit expen$ive, however, I have found that this product is worth the money.

Eyes aren't so dry

Posted by Reviewer1979123 on Nov 15, 2011

I've been using this product regularly for a number of months now. I use about 60 drops a day, and when I stopped using it for about a week, I noticed my eyes were much more dry than usual.

Bilberry

Posted by Reviewer2895281 on Jan 28, 2011

I take this product in conjunction with the Lutein Esters and have noticed a difference in the comfort I feel in my eyes. The eyes are no longer as dry and itchy as they were before. However it can be messy at times if the dropper oozes at the top.

realy good product

Posted by Reviewer2267094 on Mar 25, 2009

I am 44 y.o. My vision is getting down, but it is getting better by using around 100 drops of Bilberry Extract every day. And iHerb service is always good!

deep dark blue color

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Mar 06, 2009

The intense blue color of this extract and the description of the product is very impressive and made me decide to put it in my morning protein shake instead of taking a capsule. All the reading I've done on Bilberry tells me that it's great for your eyes especially as I get older.

Bilberry !

Posted by Reviewer1217020 on Mar 18, 2011

A good product. I used to take this a few years ago than switched to capsules and tablets. switched back again because it is easily absorbed. I think i will stick to this product.

easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1040542 on Nov 06, 2008

This bilberry extract is easy to swallow because it adds no taste when mixed with water.

Liquid Bilberry

Posted by 5421991517184189132 on Jun 18, 2012

bought this for my mom who suffers from dry eyes syndrome.

Bilberry