yummy

Posted by 5000459437823059683 on Dec 09, 2014

This was my first try of liquid stevia - much nicer than powdered stevia with no yucky aftertaste. This one is very nice to sweeten yoghurt, desserts etc. The vanilla flavour is mild and not overpowering, so you may like to add more vanilla if you really want a vanilla taste. Only problem is the liquid dries around the bottleneck and the lid becomes difficult to undo - need to keep wiping it off. The dropper is a very useful way of dispensing. Will order again.

The best taste

Posted by Reviewer2718023 on Jan 21, 2010

NuNaturals has the best taste in flavorings of any brand. There is no after taste. My whole family uses their products .

Best testing stevia on earth

Posted by Reviewer2732678 on Sep 13, 2008

I have tried every stevia there is and so many of them are bitter. This stevia is the sweetest and most delicious one I have ever tried. It is really, really good! I do not miss honey or sweeter sweeteners anymore at all. I look forward to the vanilla flavor of this more than any other.

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2897306 on Nov 14, 2009

This product is a great natural sweetner that is not packed with great flavor. I use it in my coffee and teas. I am glad I discovered this. I am now sharing it with my friends and when they come over they want to borrow it for their teas. I'll be ordering more soon!

Use stevia sparingly

Posted by Reviewer2905303 on Apr 04, 2011

The only time I ever encounter an aftertaste with NuNaturals stevia is when I don't follow the directions on the bottle. Applying more drops than recommended on the label will give you not more sweetness but a flat, metallic aftertaste. Used sparingly, this has a sucrose flavor without the diabetes. Combines well with maple flavoring or Ceylon cinnamon.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2912270 on Feb 25, 2009

Nice flavor aand sugar free too!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3027554 on Jun 24, 2012

Very tasty and I am happy.

Incredible taste, long lasting, side-effect free sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer3065264 on Jan 24, 2010

I love this product. It lacks any aftertaste, which can sometimes be a problem with stevia. The vanilla flavoring is excellent, and the product lasts and lasts! It only takes a couple drops to sweeten a big mug of tea or a cup of plain yogurt. I use this in everything and find it to be an incredibly important part of sticking to my sugar-free diet.

my review

Posted by Reviewer3084601 on Apr 20, 2009

Excellent product fast service.

great product

Posted by Reviewer3088072 on Sep 19, 2011

great flavor - both the sweetness and the vanilla flavor. no aftertaste from the stevia