Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1111918 on Apr 06, 2010

Best sweetner ever. I just wish it was cheaper, my partner & I get through this stuff so quickly. The vanilla is strangely quite hard to detect in coffee, though. This is a good thing, I think. It tastes like a really creamy coffee without all the actual clogginess of putting cream in it. Thanks iHerb :)

no calorie sweetner

Posted by Reviewer1384100 on Apr 29, 2010

best tasting sweetner

great price and superior taste

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Aug 06, 2009

This is a reorder for me. Best stuff on the planet. Great in coffee, plain yogurt and plain kefir.

Great sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Sep 17, 2009

I only need 5 or 6 drops and a touch of milk to make a great coffee.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 14, 2009

That's the best one, it has vanilla. I even put it on cooked food, and I intend to make marmelade with it. No sugar, though nothing artificial about it. I won't go without, now

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3234603 on Oct 23, 2009

Great. I got it for my son who is a taekwondo instructor and he loves it - in tea, on grapefruit, etc. He's very picky, so I figure it must be reallllly good.

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2897306 on Nov 14, 2009

This product is a great natural sweetner that is not packed with great flavor. I use it in my coffee and teas. I am glad I discovered this. I am now sharing it with my friends and when they come over they want to borrow it for their teas. I'll be ordering more soon!

A nice sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Dec 24, 2009

25 drops in a cup of coffee/half-and-half is so good. Stevia is the only sweetener we use. All our research says that, contrary to most other sugar substitutes, it is ok.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2495489 on Dec 29, 2009

I use this product in coffee, ice tea, and over cereal. It tastes wonderful, and I know I'm not putting harmful chemicals into my body. No more artificial sweetners for me.

Best flav. stevia