best flavor

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on Apr 01, 2010

no bitterness and has clean vanilla taste

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1111918 on Apr 06, 2010

Best sweetner ever. I just wish it was cheaper, my partner & I get through this stuff so quickly. The vanilla is strangely quite hard to detect in coffee, though. This is a good thing, I think. It tastes like a really creamy coffee without all the actual clogginess of putting cream in it. Thanks iHerb :)

best price around

Posted by Reviewer2681543 on Apr 22, 2010

I love this stuff! I also love the price this website offers. I will always buy my stevia here, it is cheaper and the exact same stuff I've been buying for more money. love this site

great price and superior taste

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Aug 06, 2009

This is a reorder for me. Best stuff on the planet. Great in coffee, plain yogurt and plain kefir.

Great sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Sep 17, 2009

I only need 5 or 6 drops and a touch of milk to make a great coffee.

Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1289013 on Oct 11, 2009

I was skeptical of trying vanilla stevia. This particular brand was recommended to me by someone who has tried all the brands. I really like it, and am buying another bottle sooner than I would have guessed. It's no good on its own, but tastes great in small quantities on most anything.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Oct 14, 2009

That's the best one, it has vanilla. I even put it on cooked food, and I intend to make marmelade with it. No sugar, though nothing artificial about it. I won't go without, now

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3234603 on Oct 23, 2009

Great. I got it for my son who is a taekwondo instructor and he loves it - in tea, on grapefruit, etc. He's very picky, so I figure it must be reallllly good.

Sweet :-)

Posted by Reviewer1519177 on Nov 11, 2009

Super sweet & tasty. Strong vanilla aroma - this product replaces the normal vanilla sugar in my smoothies permanently!

Wonderful Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2897306 on Nov 14, 2009

This product is a great natural sweetner that is not packed with great flavor. I use it in my coffee and teas. I am glad I discovered this. I am now sharing it with my friends and when they come over they want to borrow it for their teas. I'll be ordering more soon!