vanilla sweetener

Posted by Reviewer2810030 on May 20, 2009

when you need alittle vanilla with your sugar, this is the only one.

My favourite flavoured stevia!!

Posted by BorisR on May 19, 2010

Of the liquid vanilla stevia I have tried this is definitely the best. Made with real vanilla. Good brand.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2832210 on Oct 03, 2011

I love this in plain greek yogurt!!

very delicious

Posted by 5622148188244681668 on May 04, 2012

I have been using stevia for a long time and have pretty much ruled out the ones with a funky taste. NuNaturals is delish with a pretty intense hit of vanilla. I bought it with Madre Labs CocoCeps - a fantastic combo!

Great stevia product

Posted by Reviewer2849688 on Apr 20, 2011

Easy to use in everything from baked goods to å couple of drops in my smoothie. There is no bitterness, a very good sweetener, and the vanilla makes it even better.

Great sugar replacement

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Sep 17, 2009

I only need 5 or 6 drops and a touch of milk to make a great coffee.

stevia vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2879826 on Feb 03, 2010

truly an excellent product...the only liquid, or powder stevia I've found that isn't bitter. great for a person with a sweet tooth.

The best Vanilla Stevia!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

nice

Posted by Reviewer2614507 on Mar 04, 2010

nice flavour and long lasting product

Use it daily

Posted by Lisabogg on Nov 25, 2012

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!