New To iHerb?

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla NuStevia, With Singing Dog Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Best testing stevia on earth

Posted by Reviewer2732678 on Sep 13, 2008

I have tried every stevia there is and so many of them are bitter. This stevia is the sweetest and most delicious one I have ever tried. It is really, really good! I do not miss honey or sweeter sweeteners anymore at all. I look forward to the vanilla flavor of this more than any other.

Jean

Posted by Reviewer1645364 on Nov 22, 2008

We use this in coffee with a little organic milk. It's all we ever use now! With the vanilla flavor, it's like using a flavored creamer without all the nasty chemicals.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2912270 on Feb 25, 2009

Nice flavor aand sugar free too!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1405737 on Mar 21, 2010

I was using another brand of this. This one is much stronger and I only have to use half of what I used before. I put it in my blueberry green tea, and my coffee. Sometimes I just put it in with water. It's definitely got a great vanilla taste.

best flavor

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on Apr 01, 2010

no bitterness and has clean vanilla taste