NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla NuStevia, With Singing Dog Vanilla Extract, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Use it daily

Posted by Lisabogg on Nov 25, 2012

Perfect sweetener in my coconut Thai tea. My favorite!

Great!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Feb 09, 2013

Tastes real good!

The best Vanilla Stevia!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I actually compared this product with SweetLeaf's Vanilla creme. To be honest, I've never been a fan of flavoured stevia products. I prefer to use natural flavours. I also tried some of the "soda" flavoured stevia by SweetLeaf. The whole family thought they tasted awful and like artificial sweeteners. That said, I was shocked when I found myself loving the taste of this Nunaturals Alcohol-Free Vanilla stevia. 20 drops in 500ml of carbonated water makes a delicious vanilla-cream soda with no funny taste! NuNaturals uses Singing Dog Vanilla. You can even smell the difference between the SweetLeaf and NuNaturals vanilla stevia brands. NuNaturals Vanilla is the clear winner here! I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

NuNaturals, Pure Liquid, Vanilla Stevia

Posted by 4927869988213506202 on Sep 19, 2013

Love Love Love! I keep a bottle at home and one in my purse for when I order coffee at a restaurant. All of the NuNaturals Stevia products are delicious...WITH NO BITTER AFTER TASTE!

best liquid stevia

Posted by 5372818926554994897 on Sep 27, 2013

This is my second bottle, I love this in my coffee, chai or matcha green tea. Subtle, natural vanilla flavor and no bitter after taste.