A nice sugar substitute

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Dec 24, 2009

25 drops in a cup of coffee/half-and-half is so good. Stevia is the only sweetener we use. All our research says that, contrary to most other sugar substitutes, it is ok.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2495489 on Dec 29, 2009

I use this product in coffee, ice tea, and over cereal. It tastes wonderful, and I know I'm not putting harmful chemicals into my body. No more artificial sweetners for me.

Best flav. stevia

Posted by Reviewer1239165 on Jan 04, 2010

Vanilla yummy goodness

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1220216 on Jan 17, 2010

All I need to sweeten my coffee in the morning and a wonderful vanilla taste. I'm in heaven..

No More Refined Sugar

Posted by Reviewer1267973 on Jan 20, 2010

I've been using NuNaturals Stevia for more than a year now. Just 2 to 3 drops are all you need to sweeten your drinks & food. 2 fl oz lasts a long time.

The best taste

Posted by Reviewer2718023 on Jan 21, 2010

NuNaturals has the best taste in flavorings of any brand. There is no after taste. My whole family uses their products .

Incredible taste, long lasting, side-effect free sweetener!

Posted by Reviewer3065264 on Jan 24, 2010

I love this product. It lacks any aftertaste, which can sometimes be a problem with stevia. The vanilla flavoring is excellent, and the product lasts and lasts! It only takes a couple drops to sweeten a big mug of tea or a cup of plain yogurt. I use this in everything and find it to be an incredibly important part of sticking to my sugar-free diet.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1446272 on Jan 28, 2010

Tastes really good, not artificial at all. Good with coffee, tee, milkshakes; everything!

stevia vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2879826 on Feb 03, 2010

truly an excellent product...the only liquid, or powder stevia I've found that isn't bitter. great for a person with a sweet tooth.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1833684 on Feb 07, 2010

This is great to cut sugar in things that you eat. I use it in plain yogurt, oatmeal, cereal and beverages. It also works well if you want to decrease the amount of sugar in baking and add some of this.