Free flowing

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 15, 2007

I've tried most of the Xylitol crystal products at IHERB and this is probably the best value for money. Although it is a bit dusty when poured, it is dry and free-flowing. I recommend it.

does not taste like xylitol!

Posted by Reviewer1722078 on Feb 10, 2008

Maybe I got a bad bottle, but compared to the NOW xylitol that I am used to (and which tastes just like sugar), this stuff is bitter and has a chemical aftertaste.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer1499584 on Jan 24, 2008

I can't believe how good this tastes and it's so much better for you than sugar.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Jan 16, 2011

I like it, tastes good to me. A little small in size though.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer3264489 on Feb 20, 2011

Great product, tastes the same as normal sugar, but much better for you! Would highly recommend!!

NuNaturals Sweet-X Xylitol Crystals are great!

Posted by 4858445419802636924 on Apr 24, 2012

This is my first purchase of NuNaturals Xylitol Crystals, but it won't be my last! It far exceeds the quality of other brands I have purchased. It gives a good, clean taste of sweetness I love.

Secret of a successful toothpaste

Posted by 5000516919123353773 on Jul 03, 2013

I bought xylitol in order to make my own toothpaste (which until then had an unpleasant salty taste) and I am really happy about the result. Of course if I keep on using it only for toothpaste it will last for years :p PS: I was very satisfied with international shipping, you can trust iHerb!

Ok xylitol

Posted by Reviewer2392325 on May 06, 2010

I haven't tried many different xylitol brands, so can't compare much. Anyway, this is good xylitol, not better or worse than others I've tried, and price is ok.

NuNaturals Xylitol

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

Okay, but I like Stevia better. Xylitol upsets my stomach if I use very much.

Husband tasted this on a spoon. He liked it the best.

Posted by Reviewer2138263 on May 07, 2009

He could detect the stevia taste. He's never liked stevia. He said the erythritol wasn't sweet enough. He likes the xylitol. Per serving, it costs more than the NuNaturals stevia, but less than the erythritol. I prefer the the stevia in my tea. In my tomato soup, I prefer the xylitol and erythritol. Though weaker, I take the erythritol for it's laxative effect. I just use more. But the xylitol seems to make my ongoing tooth pain (I have an infected tooth that I refuse to pull)diminish. Hubby said it tastes the better (straight off the spoon)than erythrytol or stevia.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »