My Favorite Stevia

Posted by 5158038983346534189 on May 14, 2016

This is the best flavored stevia available. Natural Vanilla flavor. Tastes great added to green drinks and smoothies. Any healthy dessert will benefit from adding it, baked, frozen, or chilled. Also tastes great in yogurt or kefir.

Perfect for coffee and tea

Posted by Reviewer1144897 on Jun 17, 2011

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!

Amazing Flavor

Posted by Reviewer1415989 on Jul 25, 2011

This sweetener is so good. It is terrific in coffee, and sparkling water to make "creme soda." My only complaint is that I go through it faster than a cheaper stevia -glycerite drops from another brand . I think it's because the vanilla flavor dilutes the sweetness just a little, so it takes more to sweeten. Still, I would buy again. It is a treat!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2008437 on Dec 20, 2010

Very good - like the alcohol free - not such a bite:)

Best Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Jan 01, 2011

I love NuNaturals liquid Stevia whether vanilla or plain. Love iherb's price also. No fault of iherb but I wish NuNaturals made a bigger bottle of their liquid product. I would not mind paying a little extra because I buy 8 bottles at a time! Thanks iherb!

REALLY LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer1982885 on Aug 26, 2009

REALLY LOVE IT! The real vanilla extract in it makes all the difference.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer1561112 on Mar 28, 2010

Excellent.

Never tried the old formulation

Posted by 5432964281261472604 on May 25, 2016

I enjoyed this brand of stevia drops. Nice bottle and was not too bitter for me. Only thing I will say is I wish the vanilla taste was stronger! But I still liked it :^) a good price also for €9

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

Posted by 4783132678704439952 on Dec 07, 2015

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by 5526354028086506241 on Jan 13, 2013