Pretty Good

Posted by 4937432042259764056 on Apr 15, 2014

Pretty Good

great taste LOST?

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Feb 22, 2014

Best stevia I've used thus far. Very flavorful. This is smooth enough that you can directly drop onto a slice of tart fruit for a low-sugar desert. NOTE: update February 2014: NOT AS SWEET. I WAS WONDERING WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN I HATED MY USUAL COFFEE AFTER RECEIVING THE NEW BOTTLE OF NUNATURALS. I WISH I WOULD HAVE READ THE RECENT REVIEWS BEFORE PURCHASING. NU NATURALS PLEASE REVERT TO THE OLDER FORMULA THAT WAS SO GOOD.

love

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Feb 12, 2014

I use stevia regularly and this is my favorite stevia product. Will purchase this again and again.

Best stevia

Posted by Iselena on Jan 30, 2014

This is the best stevia I have ever tried. No chemical taste!! Delicious and sweet.

Good

Posted by misstarren on Jan 29, 2014

Not a very strong vanilla taste, but good to mix in with unflavoured protein shakes.

very good

Posted by 5361503108200361316 on Dec 04, 2013

you can feel the vanilla and its yummee :)

The product lost it`s sweetness and taste, no point in buying.

Posted by 5608086616687805811 on Dec 01, 2013

I first bought this product in July of 2012 and loved it, now I received a new shipment and was very disappointed to discover nothing about it is the same, aside from the packaging. The potency is much lower then it used to, so one has to use twice as much to get the sweetness and the vanilla flavour. Sadly I won`t be buying it again, NuNaturals should consider reverting to the old formula.

Great for baking

Posted by 5662837052669352229 on Nov 11, 2013

Gives a nice vanilla taste for cakes, desserts etc

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia Alcohol Free is a Delicious flavor for shakes

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Oct 31, 2013

First of all NuNaturals is the best-tasting liquid stevia I have found and does not have a weird aftertaste. I use the vanilla-flavored stevia to make shakes. The recipe I use is as follows: Ingredients: -1 cup of cold, organic, full-cream milk (or you can substitute with cold coconut, almond or rice milk) -1/2-1 cup of frozen blueberries or strawberries -6-8 drops of vanilla stevia Steps: Blend together in a bullet blender. Serve and enjoy!

I use