Love this stuff

Posted by Umbridge on Nov 16, 2010

As with the other NuNaturals stevia, this has no bitter aftertaste. I wouldn't mind a stronger vanilla flavour, but that's just being nit-picky!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 11, 2011

I accidentally ordered the vanilla stevia instead of the pure alcohol free one. I was pleasantly surprised of the great taste. I add it to my protein smoothy in the morning and add some to my unsweetened yoghurt. I love it.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3086214 on Sep 11, 2010

I never liked stevia until I tried this! No unpleasant aftertaste. I use it lots of different ways but most recently about 4 drops to give a delicious taste to plain (unsweetened) yogurt.

Love nunaturals Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1631954 on Sep 29, 2010

This is the best tasting sweetener. We love it & use it for MANY things.

potent

Posted by Reviewer2325917 on Aug 21, 2010

tasty

Another great stevia extract from Nu Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Oct 04, 2010

I have used Nu Naturals alcohol-free stevia for years, and have introduced a lot of my friends to it. It sweetens well with no after-taste which the powdered forms can often produce. This vanilla flavored extract is a nice alternative to "old faithful" and adds interest to coffee and teas.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2297675 on Apr 01, 2010

LOVE IT. Nice flavor, very mild. My favorite.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1431827 on Apr 10, 2010

Amazing taste and you only need a few drops. It's the best vanilla stevia out there to date. NuNaturals produces the best Stevia on the market, barnone. No bitterness, just yummy and guilt free. My favorite is mixing it in my oatmeal and greek yogurt.

Best liquid stevia there is!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 on Apr 10, 2010

In my opinion, this is the best liquid stevia product in the market! It contains real vanilla and the stevia doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like a lot of the other stevia products out there. This adds just enough sweetness to my coffee and tea. Also, iherb.com has the best prices on this item, which is expensive everywhere else.

good flavour

Posted by Reviewer1316223 on Jun 22, 2010

good flavour - I am still experimenting with amounts but happy with product