Wonderful!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Oct 30, 2012

I LOVE THIS in my cappuchino, it gives such a warm sweet taste - reminds me of brown sugar!

Best Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Have used for years! No bitterness. Add it to plain yogurt and the occasional coffee. Best stevia out there.

Love the Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1339468 on Oct 22, 2012

I use this product in baking as well as in making my own drinks like Cherry Vanilla Cola - made with this Vanilla Stevia and Black Cherry extract and club soda. LOVE IT!!!!

great

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

if you like and use stevia, this one is the best. It blends in very well in liquids (great for drinks), and is nice to bake with.

Use it for everything!

Posted by Reviewer1512993 on Oct 19, 2012

This product is great to add in so many things. Smoothies, tea, plain yogurt, etc. A few drops goes a LONG way, so it lasts for awhile.

Great!

Posted by nydelied on Sep 25, 2012

This is really good and has a perfect vanilla flavor.

Love this alcohol-free version

Posted by kaheekim on Sep 18, 2012

I love that NuNaturals stevia does not have that bitter aftertaste! I have it everyday with my Greek Yogurt and blueberries, or in my almond milk with a little bit of cinnamon.

NuNaturals Alcohol Free Vanilla Stevia

Posted by Corinne on Sep 02, 2012

Love this product! It's been my saviour since being on the HCG protocol. Great taste - I use it in my coffee and slip it into cakes, etc. to reduce the amount of sugar that my kids are consuming. I carry a bottle in my handbag and have one next to the coffee machine. Have just ordered the other NuNaturals flavours - can't wait to give them a try too.

Best liquid stevia bar none period!

Posted by Reviewer2645168 on Aug 26, 2012

I have tried now brand and sweetleaf and as long as they never change the formula for this stevia I will remain loyal. Simply the best and the only one I will continue to use!

So versatile

Posted by 4947026682650520224 on Aug 25, 2012

Love using this in yoghurt and cold desserts.