Nice

Posted by Reviewer2060916 on Jul 01, 2011

This is a good flavoring for teas and even coffee. I have also used it in granola type cereal too.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2089428 on Jan 11, 2011

I accidentally ordered the vanilla stevia instead of the pure alcohol free one. I was pleasantly surprised of the great taste. I add it to my protein smoothy in the morning and add some to my unsweetened yoghurt. I love it.

Yummy vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1994953 on Jul 07, 2011

A nice product, subtle taste and easy to use! Will buy again.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5630411448834443711 on Oct 30, 2012

I LOVE THIS in my cappuchino, it gives such a warm sweet taste - reminds me of brown sugar!

good!

Posted by Reviewer1901083 on Jul 07, 2012

This is the best stevia I've tried! Never bitter at all, and I only ever need a little bit. If I'm adding it to baked goods I let it sit in the liquid for a bit, which seems to help it come through more.

Stevia

Posted by Reviewer1910014 on Oct 30, 2010

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets. It also has a true vanilla flavor. Great in coffee and tea.

Best liquid stevia there is!

Posted by Reviewer1910900 on Apr 10, 2010

In my opinion, this is the best liquid stevia product in the market! It contains real vanilla and the stevia doesn't have a bitter aftertaste like a lot of the other stevia products out there. This adds just enough sweetness to my coffee and tea. Also, iherb.com has the best prices on this item, which is expensive everywhere else.

Brilliant!

Posted by Reviewer1923552 on Aug 15, 2011

I adore this. I only need to use two drops in my oat bran, and it provides a beautiful mellow, rounded, vanilla sweetness to set off the tahini I drizzle on top. Bravo!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Nov 10, 2011

This brand is one of the best stevias I have ever used and the vanilla is great in coffee and plain Greek yogurt.

SOOOOOO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1977449 on May 07, 2011

This is such a wonderful sweetener! I love it in iced tea, coffee... you name it! I imagine the bottle will last a long time... You only need a few drops!